Where is the scratch cards?

steppek77

Finally I did get in touch with the Live Chat, but none of the 2 I spoke with, have a clue where the scratchcard is..

Unibets bingo is not so good as I thought. Because, last Thursday, 29.June, in the morning between 08.30 a.m and 09.00 a.m, I bought Bingo-cards for 24,- NOK twice, and both of them disappeared before the games had startet. So I had to buy new cards again.. So the fact is that Unibet owes me 48,-NOK..

I am very disappointed:sad:

Hi @steppek77,

Sorry about the late reply. I can see that you have found your scratch card and scratched it. :)

I have personally taken a look at your account, and I can't see any double charges. I see several games where you purchased tickets worth 24 NOK, but never twice for the same game, and all games have played like normal.

You can confirm this by checking your game history in the bingo client, and comparing it with your transaction history on your account.

Hope this helps, and have a good day.

@martin-Unibet wrote:

Hi @steppek77,

Sorry about the late reply. I can see that you have found your scratch card and scratched it. :)

I have personally taken a look at your account, and I can't see any double charges. I see several games where you purchased tickets worth 24 NOK, but never twice for the same game, and all games have played like normal.

You can confirm this by checking your game history in the bingo client, and comparing it with your transaction history on your account.

Hope this helps, and have a good day.

But I am not lying about that. Why should I do that? Should I lie about 48,-NOK? Me, who use a lot of money at Unibet every month? This have never happen before and that\ s why I wanted to tell you..

And of course it will not be shown at my transaction history, because the max card you can buy at that time is 120 cards. I can not buy 240 cards.. But in fact, that I had to do..

But no problem for me, because I can play bingo at another site. 

No one is accusing you of lying @steppek77, but the transactions has to match and if they didn't, there'd be 48 NOK missing somewhere, as your game history in the bingo client works seperatly from the transaction history on your account. Ususally it's just a matter of a member having overlooked the use of the ticket and it happens all the time, but if something more sinister happened and two scratch card really did disapperar, it's something we'll have to look into. Could you please confirm if you double checked the history?

Former Community Manager

@JeppeL wrote:

No one is accusing you of lying @steppek77, but the transactions has to match and if they didn't, there'd be 48 NOK missing somewhere, as your game history in the bingo client works seperatly from the transaction history on your account. Ususally it's just a matter of a member having overlooked the use of the ticket and it happens all the time, but if something more sinister happened and two scratch card really did disapperar, it's something we'll have to look into. Could you please confirm if you double checked the history?

I have got the scratch-card.. But  tried to a  take a look at my play-historiy in my account ( not Bingo-account) at 29.June, but there are no option there to find the spesific time at one day. So I had to scroll many, many, many times, and when I came down to ca 11.30, it came up a message which says that the server couldn`t connect.. And honestly, I did not want to scroll almost 100 times again..

But anyway, I know my self that I had to buy new bingo-cards for a same game, even I had already bought 120 cards..

It was between 08.30a.m. and  09.00 a.m at Thursday 29.June. And as I said, it is the first time I have seen something like this in the bingo. And I didn`t contact the support at once, because I knew I would get the same answer as I got here: "No, no, look at your game-history and you have bought (max) bingo-cards for 24,:NOK x 7 from 08.40-08.58 a.m."..

@steppek77 I understand, not a big fan of the scrolling either. Thanks a lot for explaining further, I'll try and check with Martin tomorrow what can be done. We always try to avoid giving out wrong information, but in this case that's what the backoffice's show and usually it means an issued ticket has been overlooked. 

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

@steppek77, like Jeppe said, nobody accused you of lying.
I simply pointed out that I have looked at your account, and cannot find anything that matches what you are describing.

If this really happened, we would see two transactions with the same game ID, which I cannot see a single instance of.
This is why we then ask you to check your own records to confirm.

There may have been a visual glitch, or some sort of delay, but you have not been charged twice for the same game according to our records.

Archived