UNIBET BINGO IS A GHOST-BINGO

steppek77

I am playing bingo now and then. And I am very surprise that the bingo-hosts are not in the chat. Only message you can read from the host is: Good luck! And then silence..

It seems that the bingo-rooms living their own lives. The same players win and win whatever bingo-room you play at. Something is very strange at the Unibet Bingo. Now I am just playing so I can spin the wheel, because it is no fun to play there at the moment.

• Like 6

Hi,

want to share the same thoughts like you.

I was testing if i could win 1 time when I would play several times at the same Bingo-room

and buy all tickets every round. :happyshy:

Guess what??? :speechless:

Spended more than 100,00 € and the last round I won 6,00 €

:wow:😞😠:dissatisfied:

Gonna search now for a little bit of justice :happyshy:

100€ ??? Seriously ??? What a rip-off 😞

Greetings Candy (alias: Feepie)

Belgium

Hi @steppek77 and welcome to the Community @Feepie :)
I believe these are 2 unrelated feedbacks and I'll start by thanking Steppek, the feedback was now sent to our provider to have a look and possibly revise the overall chores that the chat moderators have in a shift. 
Thanks for your feedback as well Candy, I understand that when players loose it doesn't seem fair. The Unibet Bingo system is based on a random number generator which is verified and monitored by Ecogra (an impartial company that insures the fairness of the games) and assigns you the tickets and decides the numbers that are drawn so when somebody looses, another person wins, a game of luck if you will. 

Steppek, just a though for future consideration, the Community rules imply that only caps are to be avoided :)

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@ExBingoPlayer, loosing is tough, I get that, but from there to claim that a site is rigged it's a long way. A site that is regulated by the government's laws in the country that it operates in, a site that is constantly monitored by impartial agencies insuring a correct payout wouldn't risk doing anything unethical like you claim. I know that this is not the answer you are looking for, but it is the pure truth. Nobody in the right mind would risk anything like that if the goal is a sustainable business model.

/Ray

MGA.thumb.PNG.8f9541449818c0f503efe7c0a271a1b8.PNG

• Like 2
Former Community Moderator

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@RayL wrote:

@ExBingoPlayer, loosing is tough, I get that, but from there to claim that a site is rigged it's a long way. A site that is regulated by the government's laws in the country that it operates in, a site that is constantly monitored by impartial agencies insuring a correct payout wouldn't risk doing anything unethical like you claim. I know that this is not the answer you are looking for, but it is the pure truth. Nobody in the right mind would risk anything like that if the goal is a sustainable business model.

/Ray

MGA.thumb.PNG.cf09d31818e1af0d31a622be94708b6e.PNG

Just see last week or more winners in newbie room than come here and say its random... Player Quitrosul wins every day almost every round, 1-2 jackpots daily and in grand slam where is 200 people he also win every day on free rounds....

• 1 month later...

Unibet a big company and you have to cheat on bingo... There is no other explanation same 3-4 winner every single day in newbie room... Tried to get at least one line paid more than 30e and lost it all but i dont care about that just with 20(Sometimes more) players in room only 3-4 players wins day after day its just funny.... 

@Jato @PfffPffPff  @JackSB @maariaNoWiFi @ExBingoPlayer First of all I want to say that I appreciate everyone of you talking about this problem and why you feel playing bingo on Unibet at the moment isn't on the top of your list!

Perception and reality isn't always the same, so while " there is no other explanation" seems true from one point of view, there are elements to it that cannot be seen from both sides. One of those elements is the number of tickets each player acquires for the different rounds. The more tickets you have for a round, the higher the chance that you'll win, and some players buy quite a lot of tickets. Now, I can't give specific numbers on certain players or games, but I can say that if the same player wins quite often, there's a good chance that that player had quite a few tickets - though sometimes players will also just get lucky and pick up multiple wins :)

Another element that we've seen in the past is players creating a bingo alias very similar to another player that they've seen win many times - this will just add to the feeling that the same player is winning, especially if you think it's actually the same player using multiple accounts. It's probably not what's happened in your case @Jato  since your experience is from the newbie room, but it's something worth knowing I think.

That being said, our goal is to create the best bingo experience for all players and given with what you guys explain in this thread, it honestly doesn't sound like we are doing that at the moment. So upon having a short talk with someone from the Bingo team, we'll look into this, all of it, and see if there's something to be done from our side. I can't give specifics at the moment and this is going to come off as indecisive, but there are a few things we want to check up on to see if they're working as intended, as well as a few other things to see if we can create change!

/Jeppe

• Like 2
Former Community Manager

• 2 months later...

Correct i must say, Play a Lot of bingo in podium and All stars and Perhaps i win once a Day and have had a Day with 5 bingo wins but every Day the same people win 5-6 times and it's every Day so No way it's random and in free bingo it's the same . 

• 2 months later...

Hi @Fly1978 ,

Loyalty program rewards by giving freespin in the wheel for each level up you earn. As you progress in your levels, so does the requirements of how many points you have to earn for the next level and what value prizes can you win from the wheel (higher level = higher prizes) 

Could you give me a few additional things about the last number, it just disappeared or did somebody else won? Do you have round ID maybe where it happened? Did you play from a mobile or desktop? Perfectly if you would have a screenshot 😃

Thanks! 

• 5 months later...