Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
steppek77 Rank 18
Rank 18

I am playing bingo now and then. And I am very surprise that the bingo-hosts are not in the chat. Only message you can read from the host is: Good luck! And then silence..

It seems that the bingo-rooms living their own lives. The same players win and win whatever bingo-room you play at. Something is very strange at the Unibet Bingo. Now I am just playing so I can spin the wheel, because it is no fun to play there at the moment.

12 REPLIES 12
Feepie Rank 5
Rank 5

Hi,

want to share the same thoughts like you.

I was testing if i could win 1 time when I would play several times at the same Bingo-room

and buy all tickets every round. Happyshy

Guess what??? Speechless

Spended more than 100,00 € and the last round I won 6,00 €

WowDisappointedVeryangryDissatisfied

Gonna search now for a little bit of justice Happyshy

100€ ??? Seriously ??? What a rip-off Disappointed

Greetings Candy (alias: Feepie)

Belgium

0 Likes

Hi @steppek77 and welcome to the Community @Feepie Smile
I believe these are 2 unrelated feedbacks and I'll start by thanking Steppek, the feedback was now sent to our provider to have a look and possibly revise the overall chores that the chat moderators have in a shift. 
Thanks for your feedback as well Candy, I understand that when players loose it doesn't seem fair. The Unibet Bingo system is based on a random number generator which is verified and monitored by Ecogra (an impartial company that insures the fairness of the games) and assigns you the tickets and decides the numbers that are drawn so when somebody looses, another person wins, a game of luck if you will. 

Steppek, just a though for future consideration, the Community rules imply that only caps are to be avoided Smile

/Ray

0 Likes
superbitz Rank 6
Rank 6
ExBingoPlayer Rank 3
Rank 3

Playing bingo on many sites for years now and this Unibet bingo is most rigged bingo that i played in my life... I can understand that someone can have lucky day or two but 7 days same winners in newbie room thanks but no thanks.... 

0 Likes
SingleMom102 Rank 10
Rank 10
Highlighted

@ExBingoPlayer, loosing is tough, I get that, but from there to claim that a site is rigged it's a long way. A site that is regulated by the government's laws in the country that it operates in, a site that is constantly monitored by impartial agencies insuring a correct payout wouldn't risk doing anything unethical like you claim. I know that this is not the answer you are looking for, but it is the pure truth. Nobody in the right mind would risk anything like that if the goal is a sustainable business model.

/Ray

MGA.PNG

JackSB Rank 8
Rank 8

Only blind and slightly Heart person can say that this bingo is random at least in the newbie room...

maariaNoWiFi Rank 10
Rank 10

Exactly, it is not normal for the same users to get rid of themselves in paid bingo and free bingo for 14 days. I would like to emphasize that the room for new members (free lottery) is attended by about 100 people. This is absurd or some joke

JackSB Rank 8
Rank 8

Sorry for "R" word

People with developmental difficulties