Tatska&CO

Nameisis

I`m not sure why...but if you take a look you will see those winners:

Tatska7

Tatska77

Tatska777

Tatska22

Those 4 exists for sure ...could be others aswell ...other names but same person im sure

Maybe same person,but one  Unibet account,one Maria bingo account...Multiple sites playing the same bingo.More than one account with Unibet the same person can not be:smileyvery-happy:

I do not have everything I love, but I do love everything I have!

Lol speaking about Madonna , I saw this name winning in free bingo and someone funny asked " real Madonna?" :smileysurprised: then after a few hours she won 10k ....could this be from the free games winning?:smileysurprised: that would be cool lol

Frkbrodn2 ...this name is history , I had to stop the minigames notifications...was driving me nuts , seen that name winning every few seconds . About this guy I bealive he does max all day and night , and he definatly is a rich person cause I really doubt someone could max all the time wiithout being rich

( PS fili76 I dont see u playng the cgs but your friend motronea always chooses you as a friend for games...but u need to be there and buy tickets to win)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It´s not only one Tatska. It has a lot of different numbers after to. Like 7, 77,  777, 2,  22,  222, 1000000, and TatskaNew. 
I mean. Don´t they react at Unibet. It´s inpossible to win at olmost every freegame. But Tatska wins! 
So the person is eaither a hacker or has been (IS??) employed at Unibet. 
How many computers does the person have?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived