Taking Bingo experience to next level

Krists-Unibet

Hi all! 😃

We’ve revamped the Bingo mobile version with four great new improvements! 

The new mobile design makes it easy to see your position against other players, the numbers you need to win and when jackpots are set to hit. We’ve also made it easier to play your favorite minigames while keeping track of your Bingo game.

New features:

• Racetrack – Immediately know where you stand in the current game and what other players need to win
  • Jackpot feature – Instantly know the Jackpot you’re playing for
  • Dynamic ticket colours – Tickets change colour when you have 3 or fewer numbers needed, so it’s easy to keep track of progress
  • Dual Play – Keep a close watch on your Bingo game while you play minigames

Make sure to free some time on Thursday and prepare your phone! 🆒

P.S Giving you some sneak-peak of what's coming! :happy:

new_mobile.jpg.2e532229e97d0536002a2b294103bf83.jpg

• Like 9

@TDW, I haven't heard of anything happening today and am not sure if Krists meant to keep the phones close because the new Bingo design is launching or because he planned something for you guys. I've e-mailed him to clarify on this one, wouldn't get my hopes up though, at least not for today.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

Hey! 

Unfortunately, we did not plan anything extra on top of the new mobile launch, this was more as a heads up for upcoming changes and my bad for not clarifying it earlier!

I see that you guys are up for some community tournament! Give us some time to think about what could be the best one here, but definitely, we will come up with something! 

Meanwhile, how do you guys like the new mobile client? Have you tried it?

Any feedback would be appreciated! :happy:

• Like 4