Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AndreiBN Rank 25
Rank 25

@BabyDoll Congrats!!!

It doesn't say indeed anything about "single" biggest win.And you had won somewhere around 46 euros if my math is correct.

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"
0 Likes
AndreiBN Rank 25
Rank 25

@Stubbe-Unibet

So it wasn't about just one single biggest win?

0 Likes
BabyDoll Rank 10
Rank 10

Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

BabyDoll wrote:

I guess it depends how you interpret it.. If it had said "with the single biggest win"  it would have been a lot clearer to me, now I count it as the best I got with the voucher 

I'll give you € 15 bonus money as well. You should see the bonus on the account in the evening Smile

EDIT: When adding up your winnings and converting to Euro, I must have made a mistake, as the conclusion after looking at all coupons, was that GotWhatItTakes would be the winner, no matter the interpretation of the post Smile

Thanks, I  really appreciate it.. and as far as total winnings go I have a string of smaller wins aswell I just posted the most decent ones. Feel free to check my account Smile   Thanks again zuzCw.gif

BonusPater Rank 23
Rank 23

AndreiBN wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet

So it wasn't about just one single biggest win?

No, it was the sum won with the voucher Smile

Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog
0 Likes
BonusPater Rank 23
Rank 23

BabyDoll wrote:

Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

BabyDoll wrote:

I guess it depends how you interpret it.. If it had said "with the single biggest win"  it would have been a lot clearer to me, now I count it as the best I got with the voucher 

I'll give you € 15 bonus money as well. You should see the bonus on the account in the evening Smile

EDIT: When adding up your winnings and converting to Euro, I must have made a mistake, as the conclusion after looking at all coupons, was that GotWhatItTakes would be the winner, no matter the interpretation of the post Smile

Thanks, I  really appreciate it.. and as far as total winnings go I have a string of smaller wins aswell I just posted the most decent ones. Feel free to check my account Smile   Thanks again zuzCw.gif

The bonus has been added - it's called rank race, as it was easier to add that one rather than create a new bonus offer Smile

Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog
BabyDoll Rank 10
Rank 10

Yaaaay Very Happy  Now I have something to keep me entertained for a while ,being home recovering when you´d rather be out and play Pokémon Go is a real downer so I really appreciate it.. Thanks again for creating this awesome community pumpgirl.gif

AndreiBN Rank 25
Rank 25

@BabyDoll You're in the money now Smile))

Get well soon and continue your Pokemons hunt :P

daddy Rank 17
Rank 17

hey guys the total wins +the voucher= +60 euro in wins for me too @Stubbe-Unibet

Fear knocked at the door, Faith answered and nobody was there.
0 Likes
BonusPater Rank 23
Rank 23

nelutzu wrote:

hey guys the total wins +the voucher= +60 euro in wins for me too @Stubbe-Unibet

Your winnings were € 44.21, which is less than BabyDoll - the voucher value isn't included in the sum of the winnings Smile

0 Likes
daddy Rank 17
Rank 17

gotwhatittakes had 41 and you gave him an extra voucher @Stubbe-Unibet

Fear knocked at the door, Faith answered and nobody was there.
0 Likes