Problem with the Bingo wheel

steppek77

What`s happen in the Bingo today? I have played for ca 200,. NOK today in the Bingo-room, but the wheel you get higher levels at and free spins is frozen...

It is queue at the Norwgian Live Chat, so I just ask here at the forum? Will Unibet manually correct the wheel?'

Hi again guys,

Okay, so the provider managed to push a fix, so the loyalty should work like normal again now.

The only issue remaining is the loyalty that you were missing while this bug was in effect.
So we need to ask for your patience, as your missing loyalty cannot be added until Monday.

We appreciate your patience.

@martin-Unibet wrote:

The only issue remaining is the loyalty that you were missing while this bug was in effect.

So we need to ask for your patience, as your missing loyalty cannot be added until Monday.

Maybe Unibet Bingo give us a gift-card when we are waiting for Monday?

@martin-Unibet wrote:

As I had a feeling about: Nothing have been done with the loyalty wheel. And what we loose when the wheel was frozen last Tursday and Friday.

Hey guys.

Our provider is working on the matter, as it involved a bit more work than expected. We apologise this, and I am adding a €10 voucher to your accounts as a good will gesture. 

@GothMoth, the problem you are referring to in your link was resolved 3 months ago. If you have a new one, that would probably be best to raise in a new thread, so we don't lose track of the topic here.

• 1 month later...

@Martin1

Can you please pretty please take a look @ my Loyalty wheel....it been stuck @ level 386\387 or something for more

than a year now....in 2016 I jumped 200 levels in one day and after that looks like someone trow w "wrench" in it :)

I know that I havent played as mutch as in 2016 this year but only about 2 levels for more than 1 year...that is strange...

Or maybe I have a temporary shorth time memmory loss....I maybe a old player who celebrate my 13 year as a Unibet member today but I am not obsolete...me hope ;)

Zipfil

Nothing is impossible, the impossible only take some time.

Archived