Free bingo

themoth

I think they should be exclusive free bingo for loyalty levels for example do the rooms loyalty level 1 to 10 and 11 to 20 and so on the higher your loyalty the more prize money  should be added just a suggestion as think that players with high loyalty levels should be given more perks i just think if you at level 50 spin the wheel and get a 2 pound bingo bonus it's pretty poor prize considering how much it has took to play through that level

@Nestabear Yes there is but very rarely now. Only like once an hour. They've been replaced with other smaller games.

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Hey @steppek77,

You have good eyes. :)

We have now removed the free bingo from the main rooms, as it was not working as intended. To clarify, it was intended as an extra treat to our active customers, and was instead heavily abused by customers who generally don't wager anything. This was giving most paying customers a negative experience, which is why the decision was made to remove it.

This does not mean that we will not have free bingo again in the future. We are always looking for ways to improve the experience for the players, so we welcome any feedback and suggestions.

Free bingo can still be found in the Grand Slam room though. :)

• 3 weeks later...

@martin-Unibet wrote:

Free bingo can still be found in the Grand Slam room though. :)

@Martin1 is the Free bingo from the Grand Slam room available for the Romanian customers too? I ask because I checked a few days ago after I played 15 euro+ on other rooms the previous day and couldn't join the free games and I wonder if it's a problem from my account or a general one... 

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

• 2 months later...

Archived