cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Martin1 Rank 10
Rank 10

Hey @steppek77,

You have good eyes. Smile

We have now removed the free bingo from the main rooms, as it was not working as intended. To clarify, it was intended as an extra treat to our active customers, and was instead heavily abused by customers who generally don't wager anything. This was giving most paying customers a negative experience, which is why the decision was made to remove it.

This does not mean that we will not have free bingo again in the future. We are always looking for ways to improve the experience for the players, so we welcome any feedback and suggestions.

Free bingo can still be found in the Grand Slam room though. Smile

Every night should be Bingo night! Former Unibet Bingo Expert
koekie7 Rank 3
Rank 3

Thats a 1up for the Bingo players amung us........

I love to play Bingo.........

I have not so much bingo money to play but when i can ................

I PLAY!!!!!!!!

Greetings from BelgiumWink

themoth Rank 10
Rank 10

As I was saying my bingo loyalty is 149 yet since the bonus on the loyalty is very rare no w I still find I get the 2 bingo bonus or 2 cash more often than not

0 Likes
steppek77 Rank 17
Rank 17

Martin-Unibet wrote:

Hey @steppek7

Yes, and I have to play for 150,-NOK to open the Grand Slam room. That`s a lot for a free bingo Tongue

BillyR23 Rank 20
Rank 20

Martin-Unibet wrote:

@Martin1 is the Free bingo from the Grand Slam room available for the Romanian customers too? I ask because I checked a few days ago after I played 15 euro+ on other rooms the previous day and couldn't join the free games and I wonder if it's a problem from my account or a general one... 

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...
0 Likes
Highlighted
Martin1 Rank 10
Rank 10

Hey @BillyR23,

Unfortunately, we are not allowed to offer free games to Romanian customers by the Roamian authorities. Sad

Every night should be Bingo night! Former Unibet Bingo Expert
17astra08 Rank 10
Rank 10

And this is very sad