FT

Trixmix

What do you mean what do i mean, dont you know your own site .

Say in podium 1 Line wins 98 kr and then when bingo comes IT says win FT 15000 kr instead of 98 kr... IT happens everyday and seen FT wins from 400 kr and Up to 36000 kr so my question is how do you win Them???

It's not a progressive jackpot as IT can be won on any line and in any game!!!

Hi @Trixmix ,

Our Bingo runs in network and customers from different countries are playing at the same time/game. All prizes that can be won are showing in the currency from where the customer is from, for example, if you are from a country where the official currency is euro (€) the prizes will be shown in euro, if you are from country where official currency is kronas, it will be converted and displayed as kronas!

This means, that if a customer who is from a different country wins, you will see their currency/amount, which will be the same if you convert it to yours. In this case, you saw FT (Hungarian Forint) converted from kronas.

And you are right to say that it's not a jackpot, as it's the same money, just converted 😃

Hope this answers your question!

Ha ha sorry but either you dont understand my question or you are not answering cotrectly... IT has nothing to do with currency as i have seen a danish payout of 12156 FT in kroner and seen IT in euros aswell so IT has nothing to do with currency if a danish person like me wins a FT price of 15000 kr on 1 Line in bingo where the amount of 1 Line win was 86 kr and IT even shows on right hand side of screen that shows different winnings!!!! 

• 2 weeks later...