Chances of Winning

bobbloomer

Yeah, I see it @GR1ZZL3R . But Unibet offer a guaranteed pricepool (for example GBP 20) and it grows by ticket number multiplied ticket price minus rake. Imo nobody knows Unibets rake (on bingo) so we have no idea how much tickets are needed for a GBP 7 growth. This is why I think we have no exact clue about this question. Maybe I'm wrong in this case sorry for the answer but this is my opinion. :D

That's fine @Royalenis I don't play bingo so don't know rake or % of prize pool. It just seems reasonable that if you buy 10% of the pool you will have 10% chance of winning, if you have half of the tickets you will have 50% chance of winning but definitely don't take my word for it.😃

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@Royalenis They absolutely definitely take a percentage of the money, but not being a bingo fan, and not intending to become one, I have no idea what that is. I don't even know what the poker rake is (except the headline rate)as we get so many free tickets, spins, bonus points etc: that I certainly couldn't calculate it. I think the huge majority of players don't know or care what the rake is as long as they are winning.:wonder:

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Yeah, I'm just wondering what % they take and how much before it goes over the guarantee.  I often play the £20 guaranteed games buying the maximum £2.70 of tickets and it doesn't go over the £20.  Pretty certain my number of tickets are nowhere near the %15 mark.  I would guess about 8-10%.

As for not being a bingo fan, you have to be to play online poker.  Most of the time that descends into bingo with ridiculous all-ins🤣

Archived