Blender Blast

Svea91

I actually mentioned it in another topic.:smileyhappy: It looks really fun and I'll definitely try it next time I make a deposit. It would be nice if it was possible to try it for free to see how it works before you bet real money, though. Do the berries get thrown into the mixer when you win or something? :smileytongue:

You don't need to got full blender. just up to line 3. My bet was 0.25€ and won 12.50. And 6 € and so on... and the  "line" winnings are too. I got about , maybe 10 strawberries and I win 4€ , bet was still 0.25€.

I love your idea, to try minigames free! 

Blender Blast seems to have a similar kind of set-up as the new-ish Net Ent slot Aloha, in that you don't need to get the symbols in line from left to right. If I read the game info correctly, you just need a cluster of five connected identical symbols anywhere on the board to get a win. I really like that. :smileyhappy: (I think you need a bigger cluster of like 12 symbols or something to win anything in Aloha, so this seems much better.) Looks like it has great potential to give some really big wins!

Lol, yes, maybe I wrote it weird, I meant a cluster of 5 symbols = 5 connected symbols = a group of symbols, and that group of connected symbols can be placed anywhere on the board - in the middle, on the right side etc, just as long as they're connected somehow to eachother... no? Maybe I just misread the game info. :smileytongue: I'll try it for real soon anyway, but again, it would have been nice to play for free first so you know what you're getting yourself into, lol. I've only tried Troll Hunters once a long time ago so I don't remember how that works. I'll have to check it out again, so thanks for the tip. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Finally tried it and got some really nice wins on it, the biggest around €60 on the lowest bet. :smileyvery-happy: It didn't work quite the way I thought it would since it doesn't count if the symbols are "connected" diagonally, but still a fun game with great potential for big wins. So it's definitely a new fav. :smileyhappy:

• 4 weeks later...

Archived