Bingo promotion advertise

AndreiBN

Got earlier an email about a Bingo promotion which has as 1st prize a holiday worth up to 1500 euros +250 euros in travel expenses.Which i consider a great promotion and worth taking time into looking at.But when you read the email it says that you have to play in Bingo section from the 7th of november until the 11th of november.

I mean what's the point of sending an email about this promo, a few hours before it will end?If you are not a regular Bingo player and don't visit to often the Bingo section,but find this interesting ,you might wanna give it a go,but not on the last day when you really don't stand a chance of winning.

can you please check what was the reason for receiving this so late?

Thanks 

1017235351_Screenshot(69).png.c077dc2b06a9003fb87d88367bd19dc6.png593995364_Screenshot(70).png.6d73bfe09e80d9d70dc2c7a95be59739.png

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

Hi ,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention

This was intended to be sent out earlier so that there would be enough time to participate with a chance of winning.
Obviously it was not sent out as intended, so we will be taking this up with those responsible.

I apologise for the inconvenience, and we will do our best to avoid this in the future.

Archived