Bingo - Cashback Monday

prissi74

Hello,

can anybody help me please with the promotion "cashback Monday" at Bingo.

I did spent alot on playing bingo but dident get the 5€ vouchers that you supose to get if you spent 10€.

What do i have to do to get the 3x 5€ bingo voucher?

Priscila 😉:cash::cash1:

Hi @prissi74

Think it's a local Bingo promotion for the customers of your country only,because i can't find any "Monday Cashback " promotion when i check the Bingo section.The only one i could find was back in may last year..

If you read the T&C of the offer and didn't get your vouchers,just go to Live Chat and they will gladly help you out :)

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

Thanks alot for that fast answer Andrei 👍

It is not listed in the Bingo promotion section anymore now, I just checked my site

its only at the promotion section page on monday   

I will ask live chat now and tell you later what they will say 😏

Hi again,

i asked on live chat first but they couldnt help and said to sent a email and thats what i did right away.

Yesterday i asked on live chat again if they can check because i dident get a answer via mail and again no help, so i did sent another email yesterday but still no answer :teardrop:

Sorry to hear that live chat couldn't help you (that's odd by the way) and that you didn't get any reply to your emails either @prissi74. Maybe if we try to alert our resident Bingo expert @Martin1 or one of the other community mods - @testuser1, @MarcoV or @JeppeL one of them can lend a hand in solving the problem for you.

EDIT: I really should update before I reply - went to do something else in between and didn't see that @AndreiBN had already said almost the same thing, sorry. :happyshy:

I see, in that case I'll make a ticket with our customer support and have them look into and get back to you @prissi74. By the way, when the promotion appears on the site on Mondays, does it always state that it's for May? I'll have to notify somebody about that if it is indeed the case :)

Former Community Manager

@prissi74 Hello again,

I've checked as well the german version of Unibet,and it is indeed this promotion when you look at the Bingo promotions tab,but i think it's just obviously a mistake and they just didn't removed it.In the description in states that it's running during the month of april,and in the terms and conditions of the same promo,it's says it runs in the month of may :)

Hope the guys will sort you out and fix your problem,but from what i can see,don't wanna take any sides here,not sure how much you are entitled to those tickets,as i presume that even when you started playing bingo and have seen this promotion 2 weeks ago,or whenever you noticed it,i think that if you had read the whole terms and conditions,it would have been the same error in there,so basically, there was nowhere a promotion like this during the month of january,it was just an old unremoved promotion,that could ,indeed,mislead you to belive something else,but,of course,as customers,it's within our responsability to read anything related to a promotion that we wanna cosider participating into...

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

I just checked the promotion bingo offers ( german version ) and saw that they finally deleted that monday cashback offer complete now.

But I still dident get a answer so I went to live chat again and he told me to wait on chat so he can check,

so i waited and waited and waited till a message box poped up telling me i am the only one on chat !!!

Since Monday I send 2 Emails to unibet support, was on live chat 3 times now and no reaction at all 

I am very disapointed about that :teardrop:

Hi @prissi74,

First of all, I'm sorry about the lack of response from customer support, as well as my delayed response here.
I saw this post yesterday, and had the page removed to avoid more confusion, but forgot to respond here.

Unfortunately, @AndreiBN is correct. As the promotion does say that it's for April, there's no grounds for compensation.

But, since you did bring this to our attention, I've issued you with a €10 voucher as a good will gesture. :)
I also issued AndreiBN with a €5 voucher for being so helpful, and @Valkyrie for remembering to tag me.

Keep up the good work, guys! :D

Archived