And the award for biggest hustle of 2020 goeees to Bingo the kid

Devilfiiish

Woow, i almost dont have words. Keep in mind that im not ignorant to the fact that the house always win, nor do i fail to grasp that the consecuense of gambling most often means that you end up losing money. But i have never felt so hustled before in my life as when playing Bingo the kid. Lets take the weel for intense, i play monopol live and so i know my weel. The grafik on BTK makes the hustle so obvious that the lack of fks given is overbearing. But i aint gonna use any time going to much i to the fact that 48games gave a "payout" of 700kr(stakes 50kr and 20kr) what really pushed med over the edge was when in the middle of a bonus game the connection was lost, still the weel turned and all the grafiks was running as normal i the background. Truth be told i feel so dirty after this experience i am afraid a simpel shower wont do the trick. Please just return my money so i can be on my way. So Long community

Screenshot_20200218-152716.thumb.jpg.4a9d645cad447fc7dfc775d89fd373be.jpg

Screenshot_20200218-153008.thumb.jpg.d88a7eb9664af971d80c1fda05e7914b.jpg

Truth be told...

Hi @Devilfiiish ,

Not sure why the connection was lost and why did it happen, could be related to your network availability. The game's outcome should never be affected by a fault in the connection, it should play out as expected. 

I have checked the round in question (based on your time in the screenshot) and see that you've won NOK60 from the bonus wheel. You can also find this information in your account history under 'Transactions' https://no.unibet.com/myaccount/mygamingactivity/bingoactivity

Here is the screenshot from the game round: 

Devilfish.thumb.jpg.6fd0353034d1b8496c0e1e5dd8e58207.jpg

Hope this answers your question! 

I can see the trancation in the log but im sertain something went wrong as i dident registrate any change in my balance, Even after refreshing the browser. If you can check this out for tec failure that would be grate, if you alredy have, my bad and much obliged. 

• Like 1
Truth be told...