why is this reported as a loss?

MRnice73

I placed a bet of 1 euro on more than 12.5 corners on a match in brazielie and in minute 87 there were 13 corners but still I lose the bet. I have screenshot and how can I claim my winnings now

Hi @Luc, welcome to the Community :)
The total number of corners in the game was 12 as per the site I've checked, and under these circumstances the bet is settled correctly as being lost.
https://www.flashscore.com/match/hGKF9dKG/#match-statistics;0
@MRnice73, welcome to you as well :)
The live bet you've placed takes into the consideration the current score in the moment you've placed it. The score being 1-0, the outcome of the match would have needed to be 3-1 or 2-0 (2 goals difference) in order for this bet to win with a -0,5 handicap.

Handicap.thumb.JPG.823b00800e91b9b5042acf6d78847947.JPG

Former Community Moderator

@Luc wrote:

2F149AC9-68FE-4AE1-8443-326DE61A3735.thumb.png.210d9e26ac6513aed1466ada1dce8878.png

@Luc  The live stats showing a wrong score are a pretty rare occurrence, but it does happen from time to time and this is the case here as well I'm afraid. Since the stats are seen as an added feature to the live betting section, we cannot re-settle your bet as the actual corner count of the match is 12 and not 13 as seen in your screenshot. I realize it might sound a bit harsh, but it goes both ways in the way that we do not void winnings bet either on the basis of the live score being incorrect. We always advise players to make sure to follow 3rd party stats providers in order to avoid these errors. 

Officially, the rules are described below:

Section B.1.6:

• Statistics or editorial text published at the Unibet site are to be considered as added information, but Unibet does not acknowledge or accept any liability whatsoever if the information is not correct. At all times it is the Account Holder’s responsibility to be aware about circumstances relating to an event.

Section B.5.1:

• When settling results [the Operator] will do its utmost to attain itself to information obtained first hand (during or exactly after the event has been concluded), through TV transmissions, streaming (web-based and through other sources) as well as official sites. Should this information be omitted from first hand viewing and/or official sources and/or there is an obvious Error in the information included in the sources above, the settlement of the bet offer will be based on other public sources.

I've added you a Bonus for the inconvenience but please keep in mind that this is a goodwill gesture from our side, the Community, and it might not be possible if this happens again as mentioned in the terms above as well.

/Ray

• Like 1
Former Community Moderator