unsettle bet

ionut

@Brocky wrote:

Thanks to the 8000 new members saying the same thing.

Its always relieving too see that other people are having the same problem / panic-attack as you so dont really see the issue of many new members posting. Besides, new community members, yay!

@everybody errors like these happen every now and then. Usually its resolved quite soon. A bit more patience and no need to worry i guess! :)

• Like 2

I did the same, and mine is marked as lost too. I've tried to contact unibet, both on phone and live chat support, but their phone-line is closed and i think their chat support system has crashed. I can't get through it.... Fix this unibet...

I am sure these kind of mistakes happen every now and then. The thing is tho, when a mistake like this happens, it removes my '' option '' to perhaps close the bet before time, if I feel insecure about something etc. That just seems a bit unfair...

• Like 1

@ionut, @Hudi89, @koda, @Victhekid, @Sipack, @Boubker, @Filip, @Yonaz_, @Snooz654, @Filip, @degryse1996, @Jay_mac1985, @Nathan, @Buffalojantje, @HassanMasri,.

Welcome to the Community guys :)

I've double checked the betslips posted here in this thread and it seems they have been re settled as winning bets. Sorry about the confusion or inconvenience caused, @Brocky and @TDW are correct in saying that sometimes mistakes do happen but we do our best to fix them if that's the case.

If anybody still has doubts over the bet settlements, please leave your Coupon ID in a comment below and we shall have a closer look at it. Thank you all for your patience.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator