scandal how unibet behaved

rocky31

Hi 

I got a 400zl bonus with a 1x spin today.I was doing a spin for several hours at a bookmaker.after wagering, the bonus was canceled without any reason.I have never encountered such a situation before.

I know that others also got the bonus and they paid the money after trading.

it's unbelievable that such a big company can behave like this.I also want to cancel my lost deposits from this year.

I feel just robbed and cheated by unibet.I'm waiting for the manager to explain the whole unpleasant situation.

• Like 1

The same thing here. I understand that you can makes mistakes but seriously, many people withdrew the money already, so why some of us are worse than the others? Very big minus on you Unibet, i cannot believe you can act like that. I received many time bonuses from you, so it was no surprise to me, but you never cancel them like this time.

@seetank By mistake? So what with people who alredy withdrew the money? 

make a lot of deposits there, know the 400 PLN bonus is a normal thing.now everyone has to wonder whether the bonus is due or a mistake.and the winnings for my money are also stolen.wtf!!!

I do not believe in a mistake and I am waiting for my money back, otherwise I want my deposits back because I made a mistake with my payment too.

• Like 1

@rocky31 wrote:

make a lot of deposits there, know the 400 PLN bonus is a normal thing.now everyone has to wonder whether the bonus is due or a mistake.and the winnings for my money are also stolen.wtf!!!

Yeah, and think, now if you will got any bonus from them you will never know is it by mistake or not. Maybe they will cancel it or maybe not. I don't like betting or something which i am not sure if i receive my win.

• Like 2

Hey all,

I know there has been a mistake today in one bonus setup, a bonus that was meant for specific group of players went to multiple ones that should not have received it. 

Unfortunately this is a human error and happens from time to time. The bonus was not meant to be given to players who did receive it, but to another group of players and therefore has been cancelled as soon as the mistake was spotted. 

@Pesek, if you receive a bonus, you should also receive communication about it. This is one way to make sure you can go ahead and bet, not that it's your job to keep track. Like I said, this was a human error and has since been corrected.

• Like 1

@ReCorpH  Now tell me, if you cancelled a bonus, even to people which have already turned over it, why people who made a withdrawals from this bonus got them, and to say more they still keep getting them even hours later that you already knew what is going on( some people got accepted them even today morning...). This means Unibet knew about mistake, but whatever we don't have time to check those withdrawals, will keep accepting all of them. I was one of people that didn' believe that you can make a mistake like this and cancel those bonuses, so i was playing this money slow. Now people who turned over them fast, who don't believe in Unibet, got money. Where is some justice here? Of course there is not... I am stupid person, i believed in bettting company... And remember i still understand that mistakes can happen but not like this where one group is like "ok, take this money, whatever", and the other "no, there is a mistake, we must cancel your winnings". Don't forget to take our betting freeroll tickets back, but only to people who didn't withdraw money already.

@ReCorpH  the insolent thief robbed me and I have to explain what was related to my money.return the stolen money and my deposits because it was my mistake that I paid you. You will pay for my time which I spent on the bonus.

such a great company and so proceeded robbed its players to explain the mistake SCANDAL!!!!! UNIBET IS frauds and thieves

6 hours no one he realized what a problem is you're doing out there just drink coffee and sleep

I received a 90 euro bonus.I make a lot of deposits so this bonus was something normal for me.I received a notification about the bonus along with the rules of trading .I turned the bonus for 6 hours and after the turnover it was 120 euro but the money was stolen by unibet who now claims it was a mistake.

on top of that, I had my money that was added to my bonus bets and those winnings were also stolen.

I see that the support is silent and I think I want to wait out the whole affair instead of hitting my chest, apologizing and returning the money.

those who ordered the payment get money so far those who wanted to play were punished with confiscation of money.

if unibet now does not take responsibility for its mistake, it will rob its players in the future, stating the error.

how to play with fear that after winning the jackpot the winnings will be canceled on the pretext of a mistake

• Like 1

Alright, lets make one thing clear here. You were not supposed to receive this bonus. It is not something that was meant for you nor are you entitled to it. For some people who managed to make a withdrawal out of this and got it paid, it is being handled separately. The ones we were able to cancel (Bonus and bonus winnings) we did so. This bonus is not normal for anyone else than the group of players it was supposed to go to, and nothing else has been cancelled from you. Winnings made with your own money are still in your account. 

I do apologise for the confusion this has created, it shouldn't have happened in the first place.

• Like 1

not credible that you explain yourself this way.

I have the same money as before the bonus so I was robbed of the winnings for my own money.

It turns out that unibet is a ❤️♥️❤️ and I hope people think twice before putting their money there.

You say that the bonus did not belong to me, but it was awarded to me. I could also turn it for 6 hours, then you robbed me of PLN 500 instead of PLN 400 and you stole my private money.

can someone competent speak on this matter?

@JeppeL

• Like 1

@rocky31 Thanks for posting about this, we'll ask with the team who did the promotion if they won't consider a change for the players, who actually made use of the bonus and spent the time clearing it!
Mistakes can happen and I don't think there's anything wrong with removing the bonus when it wasn't supposed to be added, though it's obviously not a good situtation and I do apologize to everyone affected. 

/Jeppe

• Like 1
Former Community Manager