Poker server issues. For now, we're back to normal, but issue is being monitored and complete fix is yet to be implemented. ×

promotion europa league 1 misstake = promised refund??? do it immediatly please! + compensation!

belgiumbetter

Hey @belgiumbetter

Sadly enough you used a profit boost. Since you can only use one promotion at a time, the second one doesn't count.

Also I tought that all matches should have been above 1.4 odd (but I'm not sure about that)

EDIT: Also your last bet isn't a 1x2 bet but a double chance ;)

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

Hey

The same promotion was going on at the first groupmatches in the champions league/europa league a month ago and they paid back. The bet also had double chance matches on it. I knew you couldn't get a payback when you used a freebet or cashout but never saw something about profit boosts and the original odd was already above the minimum odd of 4 so it's a bit weird if they don't give a payback. 

@belgiumbetter wrote:

The promotion was a bet with a minimum odd of 4, minimum 4 matches champions league/ europa league and you could only have 1 mistake. The maximum payback was 25 euros.

1422895984_combobet.png.8ed93ecc0f4c889fa537304756f02254.png

@belgiumbetter I think "VikingsAF" is right here.Odds must be of at least 1,40

Also,found a english version of "4+ acca team insurance",so maybe it could help you more.

4-fould.png.1e6d3b6f8faa54c50041f2584b544a2d.png

If it is about this promo,you neither quali,for this one because stake is lower than 10€. 

Hope this help.

Archived