no cash out option ?

pittpitt

Maybe the 4th match is about to start? It could be that your 4th game should start e.g. 2 am, but delayed, so at 2:10 am it is not available at the prematch options, and because it didnt start yet, not available at the live options neither. So thats why you cant cash out. 

I think combinations have already the cash out option, but i am not sure, so it can be an other reason. Btw the cash out option is not a guaranteed feature. (thats what an other bookie use to tell me when i complaint hehe)

• Like 1

Hey @pittpitt, indeed as @cris1285 mentioned the Cashout option is not a guaranteed feature for multiple reasons one of them being changing odds. In the past Cashout was only available for single prematch or single live bets and some time ago it was activated for combination bets as well.

The only instance in which it won't appear under any circumstances is when you combine PM Football + PM Tennis, just thought it's worth mentioning.

• Like 1
Former Community Moderator

well this feature often make a huge difference between losing and winnings...some site offer that ,some dont ! i had another combination on another sites , the cashout option was removed after 4 settled on a 6 fold huge pay out!
i got told ,market ,traders ect
thats not fair and ridiculous....how can remove my edge after 2/3 of the bet is accomplish !
this is really important ,always looking to get better bang for my bucks too

it feel like ,you need some balls to bet on these margins it does not go the other way around loll 

Not disputing the fact that the Cashout options can make a huge difference @pittpitt, however it's important to keep in mind that it is not under any circumstances a guaranteed service as stated in the general Terms and Conditions. B.1.3.

Generally speaking it is to be used whenever it's offered as due to the changing factors also mentioned above there is a chance it might me withdrawn by our sports traders.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

cashout option is something but the ' editing ' one is 'atleast personaly i fund this option beyon helpful , as i often get a clearer view, better re-tough of how things gonna evolve after information piles up when getting closer to the event's !

if im losing im diff losing at a slower rate overall

• 1 year later...

Hi @Bonjon, welcome to the Community :)
When it comes to Cash Out, it is not guaranteed that the options will be available, although it's rare that it won't apear at all. The availability is influenced by many reasons like odds changes, number of games on the betslip , what events occurs during a live match ,etc.

) The 'Cash Out' function allows the Account Holder the possibility to redeem a bet, which status has not
been settled yet, at its current value. It is available on selected events both in pre-match and live, as
well as on both single and multiple bets. Cash Out functionality cannot be used on free bets. Cash Out
requests might be subject to the same delay procedure as listed in “Section A, Para 4.5”. Should it
happen that during this delay, for whatever reason, either the offer is removed or odds fluctuate, the
Cash Out request will not be accepted and the Account Holder will be notified with an on-screen
message. Unibet reserves the right to offer such functionality solely at its own discretion and does not
acknowledge or accept any liability whatsoever if the Cash Out functionality is not available. Should a
Cash Out request be successful, the bet will be settled immediately and any subsequent events which
occur in relation with the bet will not be taken into account. In the instance of a cashed out bet having
suffered from a technical, pricing or settlement error at any time between the time of original
placement and the cash out, Unibet reserves the right rectify such inaccuracy in accordance with
“Section A, Para 6.2”.

/Ray