changing odd was approved automaticly without my permission

Safix

It happenend already a few times that im betting live on e tennis game lets say federer will win this game odd 1.34and I am placing the bet 1 second before the bet is approved the odd changed to 1.9 and got approved without my permission. ( ps no i didnt clicked the auto approving box :) ) 

@Marekss, just got word back and based on Kamby's logs you have the account set on "Approve higher odds". Could you have a look at the settings and confirm if that's not true? A screenshot would help allot as well as seen below.

@Safix, could you have a look at the account settings as well please?211754079_Askforapproval.thumb.PNG.af222c85db010cced62b41f9007fd4eb.PNG

Former Community Moderator

Hi @RayL thx for looking in to this, before I bet I always get it asked for change, mostly in Live bet when changes handicap, like in my case from -4.5 to -1.5 before always gets bets is Close! I got just one like this! I checked settings and it's be always like this 

IMG_0300.thumb.PNG.93b530c0a3070d0de9db2cae93f50ce8.PNG

I not chasing back or anything I just don't want get next time surprise! 

Thx marekss

Edit: and the biggest worry it was it's changed from 1.86 to 2.50 if I know it's like that I wouldn't accept! 

Strange indeed @Marekss, I see in our logs the following: "Bet placed. Allow Odds Changes: HIGHER, Coupon id: 1589092875".

There must be a communication between your app and the Sports system, can you please try deletng cookies and cache? Maybe re installing the application. Sorry for the back and forth, I just want to explore every possibility.

Just received the log from Kambi @Marekss, your current settings are exactly how you describe them "Ask for approval". however it's logged that the change from "Accept higher" to "Ask for approval" was made 2018-09-29 02:19:28. It should all be fine, but do let us know if this becomes an issue.

Hi @RayL , 

Between this two bets something happened to go "go to higher"?!  Trust me I didn't change to go higher, painful when is happens like that, but unfortunately we can't do anything! 

No chance to ask for that bet be voided? 

Any way thx you very much

fingers cross will not happen again! 

I re started the whole investigation and asked to look into it on a deeper development level @Marekss, as mentioned above, on our side everything looks fine and when the bet got accepted, your settings were indeed "Accept higher odds". Anyways, I'll shake the tree and let you know once I have an answer from them :)

Archived