betting strategy, need ideeas

Anca23

Hi all,

Can you share some sports betting strategy ideeas here?!

I'm mostly looking for a way to book small wins but constant every week, :) I know how it sounds... but I cant find a good strategy... do you know how other people have build up theyr bankroll??

Most common i saw was people betting 2 odds every day and try same stake, but how about a more math based approch, like taking all games in a championship round for example and bet x on all af them... This last one is an example of what I'm looking for, some math based strategy...

I know i'm a girl and maybe i said some stupid stuff so be gentile, i dont know sport betting

Thank you verry much for your ideeas

I know HensiePensie is betting on a daily basis on almost everything and doing well. Also @AndreiBN is a master of Tenis. Check @WuDu for political bets. @Marekss for basketball bets. @Purps for Hockey bets. I'm sure there are others, but this people spring to mind at this point and time.

Advice:

1. It's very important to use bankroll management. :Wink:

EX: Lets say you have a Bankroll of 200 euro, on every bet single or multiple use max 2 euro (1% of your Bankroll), if you reach 300 euro start to bet with 3 euro and if you drop to 100 start to bet with 1 euro. This will ensure you don't go broke. :Pointing2:

2. Stay disciplined and bet smart. More or less don't get affected by the short term results may they be bad or good. Keep your head clear. :Thumbsup:

3. Good Luck and have fun. May fortune smile on you. :Cash:

im starting to believe that sharing the goods with everybody & anybody is actually not a good idea loll

how delusional can you be to spill a bunch of bs for losing 5$ on somebody else pick, acting like the pope of morality but can't take the heat of the church!

on your knee kiss my hand..i let you pray another day lol

@Anca23

So you basically want a steady side income, without much risk and without doing anything for it? I doubt that's how the world works. If you're looking for a system/model regarding specific leagues that actually works, you won't get that for free, since stuff like that takes a lot of time to compute and test. But if you have time, you can try to set one up yourself, there's a lot of data available nowadays...

@FreedoM

Guess who's throwing bankroll management completely out of the window in 2 years, betting his whole Unibet bankroll on President Trump to be re-elected? :cash:🆒

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@WuDu wrote:

@Anca23

So you basically want a steady side income, without much risk and without doing anything for it? I doubt that's how the world works. If you're looking for a system/model regarding specific leagues that actually works, you won't get that for free, since stuff like that takes a lot of time to compute and test. But if you have time, you can try to set one up yourself, there's a lot of data available nowadays...

@FreedoM

Guess who's throwing bankroll management completely out of the window in 2 years, betting his whole Unibet bankroll on President Trump to be re-elected? :cash:🆒

My guess is @pittpitt. 👍

giphy

@WuDu wrote:

@Anca23

no.. well that would be great but im not ascking that here... i am looking for strategy:

- like one bet per day, same stake every day try to double up... do you think that works?!

- or, bet once a week and try to put toghether games to hit 10x on each stage

- or dayli and double the stakes for three days?... what works for you

@Anca23 wrote:

no.. well that would be great but im not ascking that here... i am looking for strategy:

- like one bet per day, same stake every day try to double up... do you think that works?!

One bet per day ? Perhaps you'd have a look on this for example(yes i know it's like 6 years old but whatever)

https://www.olbg.com/blogs/turning-10-into-small-fortune-within-months

@Anca23 wrote:

@WuDu wrote:

@Anca23

I think you're looking at the whole "strategy" aspect from the wrong side. Your goal has to be to find odds where you believe that your bookie is offering too much. Let's say you want to bet on the NBA and you think the Bulls and the Mavs are both 50 % likely to win the game against each other. Then you'd like to find odds where you get more than 2,00 betting on one team. If Unibet offers 2,40 for a Bulls' victory, while you believe 2,00 is fair for them to win, then that's your bet.

The problem however is for you to find a way to be smarter than the bookie and the public.

If you're trying to play systems like e.g. betting once per day and doubling up for 5 days straight and then to collect, you're not correctly dealing with this fundamental aspect of betting.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@WuDu wrote:

I think you're looking at the whole "strategy" aspect from the wrong side. Your goal has to be to find odds where you believe that your bookie is offering too much. Let's say you want to bet on the NBA and you think the Bulls and the Mavs are both 50 % likely to win the game against each other. Then you'd like to find odds where you get more than 2,00 betting on one team. If Unibet offers 2,40 for a Bulls' victory, while you believe 2,00 is fair for them to win, then that's your bet.

The problem however is for you to find a way to be smarter than the bookie and the public.

If you're trying to play systems like e.g. betting once per day and doubling up for 5 days straight and then to collect, you're not correctly dealing with this fundamental aspect of betting.

that is a verry good point, i didnt think about it like this... and i think not menny people do...

You're right @Whoever it is quite old, how many matches do you see these days offering over 0.5 goals? 🤣🤣

@Anca23 Listen to the guys who know (not me) but you'll find it very hard to make any sort of serious money from gambling, as an example of the work that goes into it read @WuDu thread on political gambling, not to everyone's taste but interesting anyway, showing the research needed. You have to know and understand your market thoroughly and even then the bookies do masses of research, so it's not often they are out of line with their odds. Treat it as a bit of fun, and you never know, one day you might "beat" them and make a bit of money.👍

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Maybe you want to try this one....  First month you need to have 100e or smaller amount you will see how its works...

System is starting on Tuesday and finishing at Sunday.. 

Tuesday you bet on 5 tickets (3 pairs maximum and odd 2.5 but on every ticket you play different picks) 

ticket 1   Bet: 4e Odd: 2.5  payout: 10e

ticket 2 Bet 4e

ticket 3 bet 4e

ticket 4 bet 4e

ticket 5 bet 4e

Soo let say that you won ticket 2 and 3 

Wensday you are playing with that tickets whitch you won and odds are 2.00

Ticket 1: bet 10  payout 20

ticket 2: bet 10 payout 20 

And you won on both tickets.

Thursday: 

Ticket 1: bet 20  payout: 40

Ticket 2: bet 20 payout 40 

You won ticket 1 

Friday: 

Ticket 1  bet 40 payout 80 

Saturday you are betting on odds 1.5

Ticket 1 bet 80 payout 120

Sunday 

Ticket 1 bet 120 payout 180 

Soo monthy you have 4 weeks thats 80e soo you have 20 tuesday tickets and if just one go through six days you have 100e profit... 

@MonteCristo As systems go I'm not too sure what to think of this one. To hit your target you would have to win 8/11 bets, a 72% strike rate, which at odds of 2 or higher is an extremely high strike rate. If you were doing that regularly you wouldn't need any fancy systems as you'ld be well in profit anyway. I know the idea is you only need to hit it once but I think it's a bit optimistic, but best of luck. 👍

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

• 1 month later...

Archived