Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Joquannez New member

My bet with ID 1768131171 was finished over 1 hour ago and it will not settle. I am waiting for the money so I can bet on NHL and other live events!

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
FUP Rank 9
Rank 9

What! WOW that's really bad

0 Likes
GR1ZZL3R Rank 23
Rank 23

@FUP You shouldn't really be having to wait for one bet to settle before being able to make another, I suggest you do a bit of reading on bankroll management.Scared

It Is What It Is
0 Likes
Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

@FUP You shouldn't really be having to wait for one bet to settle before being able to make another, I suggest you do a bit of reading on bankroll management.Scared

Curious, why is that? If i have 1€ in my account and i choose to place a bet of 1€, i should first top up my account that it don´t go to zero? Cheeky

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
GR1ZZL3R Rank 23
Rank 23

@Livertool wrote:

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

Curious, why is that? If i have 1€ in my account and i choose to place a bet of 1€, i should first top up my account that it don´t go to zero? Cheeky

If you want to make another bet before waiting for the first one to be settled then yes. If your first bet loses and you want to make another bet then yes. If you're happy making one bet, losing and never making another bet then no.Cheeky

It Is What It Is
0 Likes
GR1ZZL3R Rank 23
Rank 23

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

Sorry @FUP I meant @Joquannez

It Is What It Is
0 Likes
FUP Rank 9
Rank 9