Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
BonusPater Rank 23
Rank 23

Haven't looked at it in detail yet, so thought I'd check if anyone has spotted a decent outright bet on the WC. Below a few examples of what's available.

denmarksquad.pngtmuller.pngcards.PNGgroupwinner.pnggoldenboot.png

I'll add my thoughts later this week, when I've had time to look at all the players specials - I'm sure there're some with decent value Smile

Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog
8 REPLIES
jerry Rank 16
Rank 16

Hojbjerg at 1.75 is free money IMO. I dont see him left out if healthy at the moment of call ups. And Unibet still doesnt allow to connect those bets into accumulators. Which is a shame really. I would play Hojbjerg (1.75), Morioka (1.45), Fekir at 2.5 is tempting, but its a coinflip since he is injured, if he's healthy he will be called up. Nainggolan (1.33) - he has some problems with Martinez but i dont see him not getting the call, he is Belgium MVP and even s h i t t y Martinez knows that.

Best in Africa Senegal (they will fook in group Poland or Colombia, i hope is the latter) at 3.25 is great. Egypt will be dissapointment probably, Salah will be isolated Smile

BonusPater Rank 23
Rank 23

Eriksen to score the most goals for Denmark at 3.00 doesn't look bad.

Lukaku to get the Golden Boot at odds 19 also looks tempting because of the first four Belgian games, but Neymar at 10 is my favorite - one should never underestimate Müller at 34 either Very Happy of the more crazy picks, Smolov at 126 is fun, but I don't expect great things from Russia.

Will have a look at the specials later. Below one I think there's some potential in, but need to have a closer look at it. As far as I can see, it's pretty much a bet against Mbappé, but I might be forgeting about a 19-year-old or two? I'm tempted by odds 15 on the 20. 

Capture11.PNG

Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog
0 Likes
BonusPater Rank 23
Rank 23

@Marco-Unibet I've got a request for you. Can you punch one of the Serbian players in the face, when you're in Russia? Very Happy

Capture2.PNG

jerry Rank 16
Rank 16

There should be some odds that Suarez will bite someone. 4 years ago it was about 25-50 odd (cant remember really maybe it was 100 even) on some polish site. Think about it Unibet Rofl

BonusPater Rank 23
Rank 23

@jerry it's there. Not specifically mentioning Suarez, but think we all know why that bet is offered Very Happy

Capture22.PNG

Angellike Rank 11
Rank 11

Started a thread, but this seemes to be just a suitable; anyone interested in the follwing market;

At least one team to not score in the group stages

or

All teams to score at least 1 goal

I know I am... Unibet, get on it! Smile

0 Likes
@Angellike Smile I replied to the other thread. It has been requested, they are on it! No guarantees but word it that it should be up soon.
0 Likes
jerry Rank 16
Rank 16

People on the street are sayin that Martinez will not get Nainggolan to Russia. Just crazy.

0 Likes