Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24

@Boby wrote:

Fernando Hierro is the new coach,but don't know how much expierience does he have Speechless

Definitely more than the assistant - not sure how we got that job Rofl https://www.transfermarkt.com/pablo-sanz/profil/trainer/58822

Well, it doesn't really matter. Spain never had a chance anyway Wink

Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog
Highlighted
JRE Rank 12
Rank 12

@Boby  Fernando Hierro has worked as Technical Director of Spain's Football Association.

0 Likes
Messwithme Rank 12
Rank 12

the chain is complete.

Spoiler
DflCwBfX4AEQckH.jpg
livertool Rank 22
Rank 22

Maybe they just wanted to bring in familiar face Very Happy I don´t think it affects Spain playing so much though, they have trained their tactics, players are professional and experienced enough to know what to do in the field.

I mean, look at Zidane, he did pretty good job with Real and only experience he had was RM second team and i don´t consider him to be any wizard with tactics.

But every group needs leader so it is up to Hierro to show if he is one.

I think the chances of Spain remains the same, i didn´t expect them to be in top four even before they sacked coach.

"I've done the math enough to know the dangers of our second guessing"
0 Likes
livertool Rank 22
Rank 22

@Messwithme wrote:

the chain is complete.

Spoiler
DflCwBfX4AEQckH.jpg

RoflRoflRofl 

0 Likes
startelver Rank 17
Rank 17

I think Morocco should win easily over Iran , they have better players all over the pitch.   

2.32 is the odds on Morocco last time I checked, great value .   

XY Rank 15
Rank 15

I don't agree with you @livertool .
Coaches nowadays have more influence then players,noticed that when took betting more seriously.You can also "read" that in players interviews,alike.Especially in toughest competition/s where details decide,you need brain on the bench.

I am Real Madrid fan and followed Zidanes work closely.
His touch was evident.Rotations (players/tactics),team talk/s,etc.

If you followed Sampaoli work at Sevilla,and watched CL match against Leicester you could saw how coach touch is important.
Watch Argentina closely and you will see the difference.

My money was on Spain to win but now doubt about that.Top 4 for sure,but for the final touch they need "brain".

0 Likes
livertool Rank 22
Rank 22

That is your right @XY but you are wrong Tongue

Well not completely, depends on so many factors. Sometimes players need helping hand and lots of coaching but others they don´t and prefer that they don´t have any tight leash on them but are allowed to play more freely.

In this short period of 30 days it doesn´t matter so much who is behind the bench, imo. Just as long as it is not me, Mixu Paatelainen or Sami Hyypiä. We all suck as managers Rofl

0 Likes
Shoryureppa Rank 15
Rank 15

Are you ready for it tomorrow guys and gals Very Happy

cant wait 4 years has gone by so quickly. 

I hope Brazil and overcoming the ghosts of summers past Speechless

0 Likes
livertool Rank 22
Rank 22

@Shoryureppa You forgot to mention members between guys and gals Very Happy

Anyways, ready, steady.... less than 24 hours to kick off.

In the mean time, no Shreppas in fantasy list yet so don´t forget to do your picks. Giddy up man Smile