Won a bet but according to unibet I lost

Cindy

It clearly states INCLUDING OT and Penalties.  Therefore Portland won.  Happened 45 min ago.  Checked other sites, and Portland won after penalties. And Unibet did not pay out.  This site is a nightmare to get in touch with somebody from Unibet.  

Team that will qualify , including OT and penalties, Portland Timbers  Coupon-id 1647764774

• 1 month later...

thanks, have another one: 

18 dec. 2018 00:08:20 Live LOST ? Lijn San Lorenzo De Almagro -20 

• There were only 18 points difference so how come this is a loss?  Minus handicap 20, they won with 2 points 
  • San Lorenzo De Almagro - Quilmes

btw, this is basketball...

@Edemszkijjj wrote:

Hello. I have a problem too. I bet on shaktar-lyon match first to get 6 corners. Lyon has the sixth corner in last minute but there was no time to deliver it. The Referee whistles... Why not wins my bet??

Hi @Edemszkijjj , 

Unibet counts the throw-in, goal kick, corner ,  not when the ball crosses the line, but when the players starts the action resulted from whatever it was. So , Unibet settles the bets to the minute when the player kicks the ball ( when he actualy "activates" the corner kick).

If Lyon had a corner kick in the last seconds of the match , but the referre decided to stop the match and not allow the corner kick to go ahead , it will not be counted as a valid one , unofrtuantely for you.

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

Archived