Women's World Cup: FIFA fantasy games ( private leagues).

Purps

@Pesek wrote:

I still can't join but i can post images, anyway this is quite funny...

fifa.thumb.png.90c9715d4edf0d246b74e36edaa10790.png

@Pesek  Nice one. You would lead our league by 190 point margin to the next ones :laugh:

I wonder what's wrong with the registration 😞

You have gone to this page: https://predictor.fifa.com/match/leagues , and then hit the "join a league" button and then inserted this code: 69bb1079 , clicked "join" and it still doesn't let you in?

Does it give some prompt saying what went wrong?

@Nestabear  Duuuuuude, what did you have in it .... 1-1? :Teardrop:

• Like 1

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Purps I am clicking the link and there is a banner quack.png.a379a8b4d43f57f02c36326438e295f6.png

but the problem is that i am already logged in and i can see clearly my predictions, when i am clicking the login button, there is just blank page and nothing else going on, so i don't know. I tried this in another browser, maybe i should try on android? Edit: i tried and there is the same blank page.

@Pesek wrote:

@Purps  I doubt it, cause i tried already on my "emergency" browser,  but anyway i will try tomorrow.

@Pesek  Yes, it's getting late 😪

You have probably tried this combo by now?:

Log out from the FIFA site, and then click the invitation link while being logged out.

@Purps kobity.thumb.png.504760ba40f7baeb786bc1b79ce1bd15.png

I wish i had so much luck in real money betting... Problem with joining still not solved, i don't know i can't log out, i don't even know if i am logged in cause i see blank page when i am trying to do anything with my account, but still i have my results saved.

• Like 3

@Pesek 

Good news is .... you are doing great on the competition 😃

Bad news is .... I have no idea what's wrong with the joining to the private league.

I did the logout/rejoin procedure for myself and took screenshots of everything. Hopefully that will help:

1. I Logged out out by clicking on my username on the top right corner ( please don't laugh at my score :Happyshy:

fifalogout.thumb.png.36a5d7069754a9884c41c5b52335b917.png

2. Closed the FIFA window and clicked this link: https://predictor.fifa.com/match/leaguejoin/69bb1079

It opened the login prompt that you have already seen before:

fifainvitation.thumb.png.46294ecf168aeea6931391edc528f3d4.png

Clicked login, and it opened the following page:

fifalogin.thumb.png.944d4d72c350c002cdce0da1f79ba03b.png

It had remembered my e-mail and password, so I just click "sign in"

fifaaccept.thumb.png.7fe1226b622c5831e61812bd91963a04.png

Clicked Accept, andf that was it.

I really don't know what else to do if this doesn't help :Sad:

• Like 1

@Nestabear wrote:

hahahaha... no wonger I got no points, I never filled in the scores 🤣🤣🤣

@Nestabear  I was gonna ask about that. Such big favorites on most games, and they have all won, that it would be pretty difficult to get all 4 wrong 😃

Guess I'll be on the bottom of the pack after tomorrow now that you also woke up :scared:

• Like 1

I will stay as a unregistered player, because i can't register or login. Yes, i am unregistered, i shall be in the 15th place overall table but i am not. I tried everything and it's time to give up, i'll stay just with posting some screens from time to time if you wouldn't mine guys. Thanks for help @Purps  but with all tries i can only see blank page and nothing else when i try to log in or register or log out.

@Pesek wrote:

I will stay as a unregistered player, because i can't register or login. Yes, i am unregistered, i shall be in the 15th place overall table but i am not. I tried everything and it's time to give up, i'll stay just with posting some screens from time to time if you wouldn't mine guys. Thanks for help @Purps  but with all tries i can only see blank page and nothing else when i try to log in or register or log out.

@Pesek 

Oh, I didn't know it doesn't even let you register :wow:

So I guess uit just opens a blank page when you click the "Do not let your hard work go to waste Register now to validate your prediction" on the red bar :sad:

I hadn't even realised it lets you do the picks and remembers them without registering. That doesn't even make any sense, but then again ... it's FIFA 😏

Strange that it let you on the bracket challenge but not on the other one :wonder:

Oh well.... Too bad it doesn't work out ... but at least we tried...