Who is the world's best tennis players of all time

JRE

• 2 weeks later...

@duckwhisperer wrote:

Got to be Roger Federer. Legend of the game and a class act on and off the court.

True but he really sucks in defence game + seeing so many matches lose by Federer to Nadal when only Rafa tactic is hiting the ball to the backhand side of Federer +

in his peak form his biggest rivals were Roddick or Hewitt :catvery-happy:  or very young Nadal or Djokovic.

For me Djokovic, perfect balance between offense and defence

Well, since nobody said it has to be a male player, i believe it has to be Martina Navratilova :) 

She was so dominant during decades: from middle 70's to end of 80's and still managed some titles in the 90's and 2000.

She also was a top "double" player alongside her solo carreer.  She crushed it all along her incredibly long 30 years of competition :)

Totally agree. 

In that era, there was nobody to compete against Federer, easy titles for the swiss. When Nadal and Djokovic come up, and show mature tennis, they beat him most of the time. 

Djokovic is not a genteman, doesnt play in elegant style as Federer, but mentally, physically the best ever. How they say? The best competitor.

• 2 weeks later...

Novak Djokovic because of the consistency.

What makes him so great is his mental game. He is very positive outside and inside the court.

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

Archived