Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Franxis Rank 3
Rank 3

Simple question, where are my 2 bets on Leeds as Champions and Roof as top goalscorer?

Where can i see them and why cant i see them now?

Kind regards, Franxis

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
Thurddzz Rank 11
Rank 11

Try checking your My Bets '  in the Sports homepage of Unibet.  You'll find all of your bets that has been made,  its either it is still an open bets or  it was a settled bets already.  I hope i was a little bit of help to you @Franxis .  Happy New Years to you !!! 

Goodluck 

0 Likes
Franxis Rank 3
Rank 3

Hi and Thx for reply!

But i already did this and i see nothing of my history bets or these 2 bets that is still open.

Kind regards, Frank

Thurddzz Rank 11
Rank 11

Maybe the bets / transaction didn't go through or maybe just a glitch on the site.  You will figure it out sooner for sure what really did happen.  Anyways,have a good  one and goodluck on playing online.  

Btw ,  @Franxis ,   welcome to the community!

0 Likes
Highlighted
RedHotChiliP Rank 15
Rank 15

I tried to make a tiny similar, end of season bet, and mine shows. Try to check transactions, if the bet was made at all, or did you check that too already ? If the bet was made and it´s not showing on this page that I posted under, try to contact one of the moderators here... 

Welcome to the community! 

Screen Shot 2019-01-03 at 14.41.10.png

How many ways can you polish up a turd?
0 Likes
Hi @Franxis, I've double checked your account and indeed the bets are there. The fact that you don't see them is due to the product block on your account, they will be lifted next month. I can provide you with more info on dates and specifics via PM if you wish Smile

/Ray
Franxis Rank 3
Rank 3

Thx for reply!

The bets have been made and ive seen them many times at start, but now i cant see or find them anywere. Very strange!

How Do you contact a moderator?

Kind regards Franxis

Franxis Rank 3
Rank 3

LOL Ray,

Im sorry then! Just got worried because i cant see them. But now i understand then.

Thank you!

Kind regards, Franxis

Franxis Rank 3
Rank 3
Ray has helped me solve it!
I had blocked myself for a while, Thats why i couldent see anything.

Kind regards, Franxis
RedHotChiliP Rank 15
Rank 15

The moderator is some kind of a wizard, he just knows when there´s a problem and shows up. Wink

Glad you got it solved! 

@Franxis

@Ray-Unibet

Pointing 1 (the "@ nickname" is the way to get in touch) 

How many ways can you polish up a turd?