When does Unibet settle election winner bets.

maskinjegern

@SvenE wrote:

I am fine with losing a bet if everything is correct. This has also nothing to with how Trump wants me to act. I have my own mind. There were allready evidence of voter frauds at fox news and fox business. The lawyer of Trump "Rudi Gulliani" said they allready have thousands of cases which they have to sort out. At fox news they said that there were a "glitch" from 6000 votes in one county which switched the votes from Trump to Biden. This is allready a official information and happend in Michigan and in Georgia. This software was used in 30 States. So this alone is a obviously something to dig deeper into it. I do not care what CCN or my Countries Newsmedia is saying about this cases. They not even mentioned them so far. We will see what the outcome of all this things it and normally unibet has to settle all bets because of that.

Again, absolutely no evidence of any kind of fraud. If you go back to the 2016 election, you can find very similar silly claims :) That you don't care about other sources than Trump, his lawyers and Fox news, that is obviously the very issue here (combined with ignoring the election figures completely) :)

Let's quickly run through the numbers. 

There have been several recounts in the past. Most recently - in terms of presidential elections - there was one in Wisconsin in 2016. This recount changed the winning margin with just 131 votes.

1952284734_recounts1.thumb.PNG.da3b839fb67724f318bc2765104ffcda.PNG

Biden got around 4,500,000 more votes than Trump.

Biden needs 270 electoral votes to become the next president. He'll get 306. This is no small margin.

In Pennsylvania he's got 43,000 votes more than Trump.

In Arizona he's got 20,000 more.

In Georgia he's got 10,000 more.

In Michigan he's got 56,000 more.

In Wisconsin he's got 20,000 more.

There's quite the way from 131 votes to 10,000 :) And Georgia alone doesn't change anything. Even if he was to lose Georgio, he'd still have 290 electoral votes - 20 more than needed. He can lose any two of the above states and still reach the magic 270. 

EDIT: Just saw your latest post 🤣 and realize you've made up your mind and I'm wasting my time.

• Like 2

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I do not sort out the other side for informations. I knwo very well what they said. We will see in the next weeks. Goirgia is not the only state. Michigan, Pennyslvania, Nevada, Arizona, Wisconsin will go to the courts. I just told you some hard evidence. We will see. :)
  • Like 2

0 evidence? GENERAL FLYNN OF NSA HAS GONE ON RECORD FFS!. Alright now you are seriously just pissing me the f off. No disrespect. But is General Flynn, NSA advisor of America just a conspiracy theorist aswell? Sidney powell? everyone who has come out are all liars huh buddy? Alright good luck with that shilling. For everyone wondring here, my number is removed.  My email is removed, get in contact with me and i will personally handle the mass lawsuit against unibet for the entire community who is outraged by this decision. Who is blatantly biased and taking one side over the other. Its fine by me, this would never hold up in a court of law. And Unibet would have its reputation completely destroyed and lose ALL credability if this ever hits a court. Good luck with that. GET IN CONTACT WITH ME IF YOU BET ON TRUMP EVERYONE. Send me an email, or call me

Mod note: No private information is to be shared on the forum.

• Like 7

Your suspicions are unfounded. All the bookies were offering similar prices, so it’s not a Unibet ❤️♥️❤️. At the time they were offering the price there must have been a tiny chance Trump could win.

Kamala Harris also has a none zero chance of being next president, so there is still betting occurring on the elections from some providers. If you look around you’ll see people wagering hundreds of thousands of euros for a 3% ROI, so it’s not unusual for a bookie to offer such odds.

• Like 2

Hi, I'm married to a lawyer, and calling the election bet prematurely, should result in a class action lawsuit against Unibet (if Trump wins).

Media doesn't decide the next president - the court and states does (12th ammendment).
Unibet should know these simple facts, if they run this kind of business.

To put it mildly - there is at least some "Reasonable doubt" amongst 74 million Americans at the moment, caused by a diversity of stories like this:
https://nypost.com/2020/11/06/michigan-gop-claims-software-issue-undercounted-trump-votes/

I'm 25/75 on whether he will be able to present a strong case, that could flip or change the results - but the court has not spoken yet, and they might make some decisions (or even uncover systemic fraud) that could favor his reelection - we don't really know at the moment.

Anyway, relax and lets wait and see what happens... no worries if he ultimately looses for good.
But in case he wins the court fights (and maybe even ultimately wins), first step is to evaluate if there's a strong case against Unibet or not.

Let's see what happens, and I'll return here with an email address that you can submit to if interested.

• Like 7

Here is a copy and pasted email that I received from Unibet Support:

"Dear Craig,

We understand your frustration, however, please check the reason why we had to settle the bets now as per our terms and conditions:
On the main offer, Winning Candidate, it states:

“Winner decided by who reaches the required number of Electoral Votes on Election day. If there is no clear winner on election day the offer will be settled as soon as a candidate is projected to win beyond reasonable doubt.”

In the above description we have mentions of projections.  This means that once we have a consensus among the big media companies (first and foremost AP, followed by NBC, CNN and FOX) that a candidate is projected to win the election we will be OK to settle it.  But we will wait if that is required or if that projection is unavailable or is not a consensus projection (for example only 1 media company declares a winner).
How long we will wait depends on the results themselves, we cannot predict that.  We could be able to settle this at 3am tonight or we could end up settling this in December or anything in between.

We will settle state offers by the same principles as mentioned above. Some states are very fast when counting, others are notoriously slow. We cannot predict this.

Other issues that have circulated about potential settlements issues:

Recounts - unless everything hinges on a particular state doing a recount this won't be an issue for the overall winner, but only for this particular state
    Wrong winner declared - That is why we will wait for a consensus in projections or as near to a consensus as possible.  We won't settle based on what one media company says
    Loser not conceding - We don't really care about that.  A loser not conceding, as long as he is a loser as per our rules is still a loser.

This means we will settle all our bets when multiple sources have declared a winner. If this outcome gets changed at a later stage first official settlement will stand.

Thank you very much for your understanding and we wish you a nice day!

Best Regards,

Vera

Based on the copy and pasted email above, it seems reasonable that they are basing the election payouts based on the Associated Press.  The error with this is that AP does not determine the election results.  It's the election laws that determine the outcome, so this decision by Unibet is outrageous... except to people who bet on Biden.

• Like 2

I got absolutely everything archived, how the bets were presented on the website. How it said absolutely 0 about all of these absolute B.S terms. That were added after you first placed the order. All it said was 2020 Election Winner, Biden / Trump. That was it. Then after you chose either one, a new description suddenly appeared. Got it all screenshotted, logged and archived. Unibet has breached so many laws by just ending the bet already. Without clearly defining any of it. So good job unibet, if Trump wins im coming for your license to operate. Source? all the 167 emails i have already received from people onboard. And that was just until you removed my email. Try explain that away in court is all i can say. But for now we will have to wait and see how it ends. Once Trump wins we can take it from there.

• Like 8

Says absolutely nothing on that page when you chose which one you thought would win. About " projected candidate ". Says CLEARLY up in the right corner Winning Candidate. US presidential Election 2020. Then after you chose Either joe or donald trump. Another description got added to your bet receipt. That you wouldnt be able to read unless you had already purchased it and placed the bet. Doesn't take a genious to tell how illegal this is... expecially to then claim Biden has already won, in the most disputed election in U.S history. Not to mention this is EXTREMELY misleading. If they got the guts to say to us that it was the projected winner they meant. AND not only that, but the projected winner that a CERTAIN media outlet was making. Utter bullcrap, yes i CAN actually do something. And that is to revoke their license to operate. As i said, i got TONS more. But its 2:41 AM here. Once Trump wins and its OFFICIAL and i will then take actions immediately against unibet unless they fix their mistake REAL quick. 

509100732_unknown(3).thumb.png.018e7c0a0b60851245821d09bf345518.png

• Like 3

As this thread is not progressing in any way beyond what has already been said, I will lock it. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to send me a message and if you wish to publish it here please mention it in the message. Otherwise this thread will stay locked until the winner is declared to a point that satisfies everyone.