What's a Evens single bet & how does it work please... Anyone... Anyone... Bueller ?

Nestabear

VFtM.gif.8e28e2c32507681316e0310030589eb8.gif

Please help a noob... a friend of mine gave me a betteing tip...

bigtime.thumb.PNG.9d6d25aa6c3a2cc9987bc1dc1ca30c6a.PNG

he explained that it's a long shot & that they hardly ever pay out... but when they do you can't stop smiling  :Laugh:   :Cash: :Cash: :Cash:   :Laugh:

... but he added that I should also place £15 on an Evens Single Bet to cover the potential loss on the Long Shot.

What's an Evens single bet & how does it work please ?

Any help for a Noob, would be greatly apreciated.

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

It simply means a single bet with the odds about 2. So if your system bet would win nothing, then you would get all your money back if the single bet would win, but you would still have to get it right though.

I  don't really get the logic behind this. I would  just see if the bet on the screenshot wins something.

GL 👍

@Purps wrote:

I  don't really get the logic behind this. I would  just see if the bet on the screenshot wins something.

Thanx for the help @Purps

His logic is this... Choose 4 outcomes at around 16/1. Choosing a team to be winning at half-time and then drawing at full-time will almost always give you these odds or... bet on the full time score with high odds.

Next... you place a small stake, around 10c per bet, and this will be multiplied by 15 to calculate your full stake.

If only one of the four comes in, you've won your money back. If more than one of the four comes in you could be making big money for a small stake.

You might find that these types of bet don't win that often, so we call this strategy the 'Long Shot'. However, remember that the one time you do get two, three, or four results come in, you've made a fair bit of profit. You've just got to hold out until you get that one week where you hit the jackpot.

Use this strategy in conjunction with another strategy that will cover any losses on this type of bet. For example, place 1.50 on an Evens single bet to cover the potential loss on the Long Shot. Alternatively, treat this bet as it is named, a long shot, and write off the stake as you would do with your €1.50 on the lottery each week!

As you can see I'm trying it with a small stake first to see how it goes... but can you imagine getting all 4 on a decent stake   *  (check the last spoiler tag for what I mean)

purp1.thumb.PNG.6010d0a21bd100c4497f07d7955a51c7.PNGpurp2.thumb.PNG.750292e8661aaa956fc703fc0c61b0c4.PNGpurp3.thumb.PNG.4e0083e445165bd284dd2063d936fed9.PNGpurp4.thumb.PNG.83514d5caa83bfe8d231d5727bffef03.PNGpurp5.thumb.PNG.1b529a77d0165e2fcf7cbb5652e8ffab.PNG

Can you see his logic now Buds ? Kinda makes sense yeah ???

purp7.thumb.PNG.fc11c867a2c3cf9d3a4a2911fa9123c1.PNG

2.2 bar would be a nice win   LOL

@Nestabear I'm not critisizing the original bet that has the long shot potential of paying huge. I often do similar type bets with huge odds and small stakes too.

What I don't agree with is making the "evens single bet" with an equal bet size to what your system bet cost, trying to win back the original bet.

What does it change really if you pick a match with odds of 2, that you get right roughly 50% of time?

Every other time you break even, and every other time you end up losing €3 instead of the €1,50 ( assuming the system bets pays 0 )

I would just see how it goes with these 4 and hope that at least 1 goes right and wouldn't worry at all about trying to find an evens odds bet somewhere ( unless Andrei just posted some picks 😉 ).

Obviously if you find an evens bet that has value, then it's fine since you should be betting on value bets regardless, but betting on some random match where there's really no value, just because of this "strategy", is a big no no 😃

dunno if I make any sense, but what's new with that :annoyed:

@Purps wrote:

@Nestabear I'm not critisizing the original bet that has the long shot potential of paying huge. I often do similar type bets with huge odds and small stakes too.

What I don't agree with is making the "evens single bet" with an equal bet size to what your system bet cost, trying to win back the original bet.

What does it change really if you pick a match with odds of 2, that you get right roughly 50% of time?

Every other time you break even, and every other time you end up losing €3 instead of the €1,50 ( assuming the system bets pays 0 )

I see what you saying @Purps It does make sense... just bet it & consider it a lotto ticket of sorts... if you win you win, if not then no harm done.

it does not hit that often loll i got like 12 razor close call in a space of 3 weeks loll

overall i like the 'system' bet...down side you have to bet middle to high stakes, ofc the value in return is there...if you won ,it's still middle /high stakes betting:#
some site offer x freebet for x wagering amount...but actually they dont have the 'system' bet in their sportbook

@pittpitt wrote:

it does not hit that often loll i got like 12 razor close call in a space of 3 weeks loll

overall i like the 'system' bet...down side you have to bet middle to high stakes, ofc the value in return is there...if you won ,it's still middle /high stakes betting:#

some site offer x freebet for x wagering amount...but actually they dont have the 'system' bet in their sportbook

actually is't not true...the site in question does have the system bet ,  under 'permutation' ! 

i have been getting deal x for x ...ofc i have to keep in mind that so far im loosing like chump betting on sports ,  gonna get loads of deal until im ahead loll (GTD it will happen ) grrr then im gonna get some invitation to play somewhere else loll

Archived