What i like to see in Unibet in future

jerry

I would love to see some replys from the stuff, but not some standard stuff like will look into it etc but some direct answers maybe, why this never, why this maybe etc. With this resolved positively Unibet would be one of the best bookmakers in the world.

1. Longer tickets than 12 events

From time to time i like to bet something like THAT. Unibet only allow to place 12 events on one betslip. Will this change in the future?

2. Not being able to connect some bets in one slip.

Few examples:

You cant make accumulator with Oscar picks.

You cant combine football transfers.

You cant combine shooters from one match (football/hockey). In hockey you should be able to pick 2 or more shooters/assisters from the same match for one slip (ofcourse unless its the same person, shooter and assister).

You cant combine under/over of goals with 1x2 (for example Juve-Real match and you should be allowed to pick over 2.5goals Juve for win and Juve for over 3.5 corners all in one slip). There is market that Juve will win and both teams will score, but there isnt that Juve will win and it will be over 2.5 goals. Sometimes its big diffrence even if odds are similar.

Ofcourse all of above it are allowed on some other bookmakers. I would not mentioned this if this was not the case.

3. Livebetting - a lot of odds/lines are missing

Hockey: every period you can bet only on two/three lines, usually over 0.5 goals and over 1.5 goals (or when its expected to be a lot of goals its 1.5 and 2.5 or one level higher). Why there are no other lines? I would like to bet on teams to score 3 or more goals in period, especially in third as some time ago i was very good with this :)  

Example: there is one match that is before 3rd period Gomel-BelarusU20 you can bet on two lines in number of goals over 3.5 and over 4 (score is 2;0) Why there are no higher lines over 4.5 over 5.5 etc. Team goals we have only over 3.5 for Gomel and over 0.5 for BelarusU20. Why not 4.5 5.5 and 1.5 2.5 etc. Same thing is with every match.

4.Better working cash out

You really dont know when the cash out will work and when it will not. I mean there are no rules with it. Had situation that i need one goal for some big odd and there was 80minutes time to score that goal. I should be able to cash out at least 80% or more. I was down that day i would gladly take it. No way jose, cash out went online when there was left 20minutes or less. There are many more situations like this.

Made a bet on golf winner and i made a mistake and bet on 2019 tournament. Now this pick is smiling to me every time i open the Unibet site and i cant cash out this even if its starting 6 months from now :). 

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

@jerry you said: 1. Longer tickets than 12 events

Ok if you can tell me the correct score on 12 football matches with marking : 1 X 2 and getting all 12 correct I would pay you 30% of my winnings.

I give you the daily matches 3 times a week and you give me the result 1 or X or 2 for 12 diffrent matches... only have a total of 531 441 diffrent sollutions ^_^

I can do it some times actually done it 2 times already but not on Unibet but NT...pay is nice but it is not that easy....

I do understand you want more of a challenge but then you need to be a pro player, anyway wish you gl :)

Nothing is impossible, the impossible only take some time.

@Zipfil

There is a link to one of my long slips from diffrent bookmaker with 261 odd and in a slip with over 30tips. I play this every first round of big slam and believe me or not its not that hard to win. In the coupon from the link i was lucky cause i avoided Halep, the rest even monkey could predict :) There are people who turn 0.5e into 50-60k euro. Its not easy, its close to lotto, but its possible.

Why would i want 30% of your winnings if i have 100% of mine without any hassle? 🤣  Sometimes is as hard to pick correct one tip as to pick 12 or 20. Thats why bookies are earning millions. Lets say i have 12 events slip and i want to play one in a big single. I know that i have 60-80% good tips so it should be easy? Wrong, you just dont know how many times you pick bad one. I could have 10 good tips out of 12 and i still will pick majority of time one those 2 bad ones for single (very often those most sure are misfires). And if try to play them in some kind progression, well this never ends well 🤫. And there are periods that you cant predict anything to save your life etc. Not everyone is @AndreiBN 👍   

Its just a few suggestions that i think would improve this site.

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Archived