Want to do. Bet that does not exist

Altsich

I wanted to bet on best goalscorer in SHL. (Swedish hockey League) in regular season (no playoff).

But the player i wanted to bet on didn't exist as playable.

I want to bet 50 SEK in Alexander holtz typ be the best goalscorer in regular season in SHL

Hi!

I have a request related to the Swedish Hockey League (SHL). I would like an odds for Alexander Holtz of Djurgården to score the most goals in the entire league during the 2019/2020 season. Currently he is not an option in that category on your site.

Much appreciated!

/ E

@RayL wrote:

@SambaErkan@Altsich got some feedback on the request and as Alexander Holtz is underaged we are not allowed to offer odds on him unfortunately😞

Sure, sure...

greta.thumb.PNG.e16988ba782528a9117c72470ece6767.PNG

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@WuDu wrote:

@RayL wrote:

@SambaErkan@Altsich got some feedback on the request and as Alexander Holtz is underaged we are not allowed to offer odds on him unfortunately😞

Sure, sure...

greta.thumb.PNG.f3582d9081c81b1f492d650ed1cf9617.PNG

I think the rule extends only over Swedes as it's the local regulation that prevents the above mentoned odds so please feel free to place your bet on her @WuDu  :) 

• Like 2
Former Community Moderator

@RayL 

Thanks for your suggestion, however I have a strict personal policy of not putting my money in the hands of special needs school girls/boys.

Having said that, could you inquire about offering odds on the following bet:

Greta to NOT win the Nobel Peace Prize in 2019.

So basically if another person except her or another organization gets the prize or nobody gets a prize at all this year, I would like to get paid.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@WuDu wrote:

@RayL 

Having said that, could you inquire about offering odds on the following bet:

Greta to NOT win the Nobel Peace Prize in 2019.

So basically if another person except her or another organization gets the prize or nobody gets a prize at all this year, I would like to get paid.

@RayL? Any update?

• Like 1

Interesting how Ub actually allows that bet, meanwhile so many other companies are dropping bets because of ethical reasons for underaged e-sports players, for example.

Maybe she's just too special 😏

But anyway, doesn't much make a difference even if we're betting about crawling race of toddlers, would love to know the odds as well :laugh:

@RayL wrote:

@WuDu wrote:

@RayL wrote:

Sure, sure...

greta.thumb.PNG.d7d4de5b8f60b63c091181c370f09727.PNG

I think the rule extends only over Swedes as it's the local regulation that prevents the above mentoned odds so please feel free to place your bet on her @WuDu  :) 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

@DoktorAvalanche wrote:

I hope she wins just so i can warm my hands on the massive social media fume generated by all the beauts who feel threatened by a little girl.🤣

giphy

Time to stock up on these...:laugh:

il_570xN.1685947720_os6y