Very Interesting Article

It may be a rotten controlled Masonic rag the Racing Post, and full of lies and misdirection from every lodge there is, but I have to say that this is an interesting read from them..

As somebody who had THREE requests rejected in two days for better prizes for customers, and cheaper stakes games, this is needed like never before really..

"Government demands more from bookmakers to protect punters during lockdown"

https://www.racingpost.com/news/latest/minister-urges-industry-to-do-everything-it-can-to-prevent-problem-gambling/432092

Well worth a read, and after I have just had a mod in here try and tell me that entering €3 worth of tournaments for a 0.79c reward as a good deal, food for though for the people driving this project as it moves forwards, without any shadow of any doubt..

• Like 1

@EugenicistGates wrote:

Well worth a read, and after I have just had a mod in here try and tell me that entering €3 worth of tournaments for a 0.79c reward as a good deal, food for though for the people driving this project as it moves forwards, without any shadow of any doubt..

@EugenicistGates  what are you talking about?

giphy.gif

• Like 1
"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

The Bonus system doesn't suck at all, aspects of it are very fair, and it is one of the best there is out there, I just feel that the ends should justify the means on them a bit more, we are all after a better deal, aren't we?? Or we should be.. The article itself is well worth a read, it is basically an industry controlled article telling the industry what is coming, and it will allow people to prepare..

@pinki: he finished one of monthly missions in where the requirement was play a tourney 3 days in a row and received 0.79 from spins as reward.

@EugenicistGates: being rejected doesn't mean your ideas are rejected at all. It means the situation is not ideal for the changes. I personally appreciate your efforts fighting for better deals, but sometimes changes need their time.

I forget to mention, that ticket rewards are one great advantage: you can use them clearing missions like play a tourney 3 days in a row. It may happen you won't finish all the missions, but if you have a cash ticket/some MTT combo you can go quite far without spending any of your real balance.

• Like 1

I just tend to use them exactly for that purpose, some of them will add prizes later on in them as people eneter as well, I have no problem losing and getting actual cash instead of tickets for say finishing 4th or whatevert, and have done it on many an occasion.. They are also good for boosting the new player bonuses and challengesd as well, I just wish that they were more generic, Unibet Tour ones I seem to have seem to go nowhere, I would rather have haf the value in a generic MTT ticket than them lol.. With these playthrough type models, I do feel that the bonuses should facillitate playing them and the rewards for sure, and without a doubt I was fleeced on those ten free spins, which is a shame as I expected it to cough the €5 entry fee at least for the next mission lol, which expects me to pay €5 cash for a €2 MTT ticket, again, I feel that is dubious as to whether the ends justify the means as well..