Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

Funny thing, no players protested goal. And in the end was it right decision? Sorry for Ajax, they played and pressed so well and then some jackass took the price away. 

They said with var all the situations are called perfectly, LOL. 

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13
jerry Rank 19
Rank 19

Wasnt surprised cause this was called by Sz.Marciniak. He is always making ridiciulous calls after watching VAR (usually he doesnt even bother with it Annoyed). He is like the worst referee in my country and that is saying a lot.

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist
Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

I´m not even saying it was bad call. You can justify it both ways when watching video. And like i said, no one protested and everyone thought it was goal. But then suddenly little bird whispers to his ear: go look at some videos Veryangry So we are in same situation as before var that there is no absolute truth even if they can view the videos. Nothing gained, just delaying the game.

If only they would use var with clear situations that are called wrong or something that happens out of referee´s sight rather than viewing every situation with magnifying glass. Then var would serve it purpose.

0 Likes
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

To be fair, the angle is horrible in order to see whether or not the two Ajax attackers are on- or offside.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
0 Likes
Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

Funny thing. I thought we were always getting right desicions when var came but often commentators of game (expect them to know something about football) wonders why desicion went how it went Smirk

0 Likes
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

Pep's face alone after the 5-3 being taken back was worth it! GG VAR! Rofl

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
jerry Rank 19
Rank 19

@WuDuYoure right it was funny as hell. Cant remember when i was laughing at football match like today. Bald fraud need to invest 500mln more i think. Rofl

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist
Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

Was it even offside? Can't find good footage anywhere.

But always good to see City lose Haha

0 Likes
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

@Livertool wrote:

Was it even offside? Can't find good footage anywhere.

Pep, is that you? Make sure the FA doesn't catch you playing on Unibet...Laugh

DAZN is your friend:

dazn.PNG

And here you can see Pep's reactions:

Absolutely priceless! Rofl Laugh Very Happy

God Emperor Trump