VAR ZONE

Livertool

Wasnt surprised cause this was called by Sz.Marciniak. He is always making ridiciulous calls after watching VAR (usually he doesnt even bother with it :annoyed:). He is like the worst referee in my country and that is saying a lot.

• Like 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

I´m not even saying it was bad call. You can justify it both ways when watching video. And like i said, no one protested and everyone thought it was goal. But then suddenly little bird whispers to his ear: go look at some videos 😠 So we are in same situation as before var that there is no absolute truth even if they can view the videos. Nothing gained, just delaying the game.

If only they would use var with clear situations that are called wrong or something that happens out of referee´s sight rather than viewing every situation with magnifying glass. Then var would serve it purpose.

To be fair, the angle is horrible in order to see whether or not the two Ajax attackers are on- or offside.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

• 1 month later...

Pep's face alone after the 5-3 being taken back was worth it! GG VAR! 🤣

• Like 4
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@WuDuYoure right it was funny as hell. Cant remember when i was laughing at football match like today. Bald fraud need to invest 500mln more i think. 🤣

• Like 2
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

@Livertool wrote:

Was it even offside? Can't find good footage anywhere.

Pep, is that you? Make sure the FA doesn't catch you playing on Unibet...:laugh:

DAZN is your friend:

dazn.thumb.PNG.f4dd1dbc076d7ab1e28e6dac44c778f1.PNG

And here you can see Pep's reactions:

Absolutely priceless! :Rofl: :laugh::atisfied: :Veryhappy:

• Like 4

@FunckyFish wrote:

Finally justice with VAR. Probably City was in the semi finals now without it.

It was offside right but still not 100% sure if it was justice :laugh: Like said before, i don't believe meaning of offside is to measure with millimetre if someone is on/off but do that player get advantage over it. Could have accept if no var were used in this case and would have been goal.

• 4 months later...

EEsV0f5UEAAcCFy

Are the VAR clowns even watching the games or are they just getting drunk and playing with themselves??? And don't even get me started on Mr Pink Lady here! :Laugh:

I demand answers!

• Like 1

@WuDu wrote:

EEsV0f5UEAAcCFy

Are the VAR clowns even watching the games or are they just getting drunk and playing with themselves??? And don't even get me started on Mr Pink Lady here! :Laugh:

I demand answers!

There is not a single thing right in that pic. Even Reus looks more like doing tap dancing than taking penalty :Rofl: Maybe you consider someone else next time?

• Like 1

@Livertool wrote:

@WuDu wrote:

EEsV0f5UEAAcCFy

I demand answers!

There is not a single thing right in that pic. Even Reus looks more like doing tap dancing than taking penalty :Rofl: Maybe you consider someone else next time?

Now that you're saying it, what about the 2-3 Barca players in the top right corner already running into the box before the kick has been taken? :Veryangry:

@psrquack wrote:

Dortmund player is also within the restricted area(right top of the picture), so nothing to see here.

Time for your eye check-up! Sancho is standing on the line, the same cannot be said for ter Stegen and the 3 (!!!!!!) Barca players running into the box!

@WuDu wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

Dortmund player is also within the restricted area(right top of the picture), so nothing to see here.

Time for your eye check-up! Sancho is standing on the line, the same cannot be said for ter Stegen and the 3 (!!!!!!) Barca players running into the box!

Checked picture again. His foot is within the box.

@WuDu wrote:

Now that you're saying it, what about the 2-3 Barca players in the top right corner already running into the box before the kick has been taken? 😠

That was one of the obvious things wrong. But what is most wrong is the gk position out of line. Didn't they just while ago made it really clear that atleast other foot must be in line?

• Like 2

@Livertool wrote:

@WuDu wrote:

Now that you're saying it, what about the 2-3 Barca players in the top right corner already running into the box before the kick has been taken? 😠

That was one of the obvious things wrong. But what is most wrong is the gk position out of line. Didn't they just while ago made it really clear that atleast other foot must be in line?

Finally someone gets it! ter Stegen was NOT on  the line, the 2 Barca players running into the box are just an added bonus. The ref even talked to ter Stegen before the penalty, yet he was obvious more concerned about checking out Marco Reus' butt and VAR was asleep at the wheel as usual! :laugh: Or he had to protect his "Barca not to lose"-bet. Never before have I seen a ref being in the way and getting hit by the ball so often during a game...

• Like 1

@WuDu  and @Livertool 

I was watching the Champions League Goals Show on BT last night so I don't know which commentator said it, but apparently VAR officials won't be checking infringements at penalties in the Champions League, leaving that down to the referee who obviously can't make such a simple mistaken observation. I can't find confirmation elsewhere but if true then different competitions are going to have different rules. The fact that they'll check an offside down to inches or less but not check a goalkeeper's feet off the line, or players encroaching, just seems a pointless waste of technology.

I still think VAR should only be used to aid the referee when he asks for it, as in cricket rugby and tennis, if there's not something glaringly wrong then let the game carry on. Unfortunately if you give someone an opportunity to interfere, without being asked, then sooner or later they will take it, just to let you know they're still around.

• Like 2

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png