Unibets mistake or mine?

Pionrj

Hey! I made a bet on ence-Young Ninjas game. Regular odds were about 1,25 to ence and of course a bigger odd to Young Ninjas. I didn't think that Ence would loose it but thought it would be close so I decided to place a bet +4,5 rounds for Young Ninjas. I just went back to check it and thinking I won it but was pretty surprised when there was "lost ence +4,5 rounds".

Like wtf? Ence was a huge favorite and that kind of bet would never even excist with 1,75 odds.

@ReCorpH 

Hmmm.. Over 48 hours gone. I even contacted customer service after this happened. They promised to email me when it's solved and nothing yet. Should be trivial af but Unibet can't handle this case in a reasonable time. Even tho it's weekend, I'd expect someone to take a look because anyone would realise that this is totally stupid and there's been some kind of bug or something. 

@FunckyFish I've been following your case and have to say, I'm surprised how they can be so silent so long. Even tho there the problem seems to be more complicated.

Even more disturbing is that some days all the "Unibet" tagged people in community has time to go and throw poop all over the place but when there's someone having a real problem all we get is "we are not bots over here, you know". 

@Pionrj 

It can take weeks before you get email from them so if you want answer faster i suggest entering lc again.... and again...and again in worst case scenario :laugh:

But sometimes they surprice you like me on saturday. Made few bets on friday and when i got back on saturday to see if i got hits, i found this message even knowing that they had settled one bet wrong and they already corrected it 😃

IMG_20210418_152037.thumb.jpg.542732f53cc5eaed5e09a1a5f6ec7c75.jpg

I thought you guys knew - as it's been mentioned in threads you've read - but Recorph is busy with the migration to the new platform and the new team of mods haven't started working yet (they will as soon as the new platform goes live) :)

If you already contacted CS and they've logged a case with the odds provider, there's also not much the mods on here can do. I'd recommend you to reach out to CS on the chat again, but cases with 3rd parties can take some time when it's weekend.

I apologize for the mistake, but nothing I can help with, as I don't have access to the system in question. So here's some more poop I guess :)

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

I have added a better announcement on the frontpage, to make it clear that only poker support can be had until the new platform goes live :)

Recorph still tries to take care of what's posted here, but it'll almost certainly be a lot slower than through the chat.

The new team will be 6 man strong (not only doing community work), so there'll be much, much better coverage and response times :)

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Ah that makes sense, I did see the announcement but wasn't sure when early next week started and the forums still seemed active. Thanks for the clarification. :)

I had a convo going on with ReCorph that went quiet about a few poker issues. One was more urgent concerning an upcoming ticket expiry. I sent another message a few days later about it to you @Stubbe-Unibet if you can find time to have a look. Cheers.

And this case has been solved for good and this was probably my last bet made on Unibet. As Unibet takes no responsability of the bug or what ever it is. There is not even any explanation what happened. All I got was "the bet has settled and the decission is final".

It was not a huge bet and that's not the problem. Again they promised to contact me via email. Didn't get one. I thought I made a different bet that was in my coupon when I checked it after the game had already ended. Instead there was a totally brainless (brainless by the half of Unibet) bet which probably would not have standed if it would have gone right. And to be honest, I'd take that bet which went wrong 100 times out of 99, but I definitely would not come here to cry about it if it went wrong.

All in all. This is again one of the "only on Unibet". Everything takes way too long. No real explanations are given. And anything you say has really no weight on the matter. Feels like anything you ever too on their site, you should be screenshotin/-recording it to show that things went how you tell them. Otherwise you are just gonna get run over by them.