cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

i have bets over thousands of euro in tennis live bets. but i have never get an goodwill bonus frome unibet as goodwill. if you look in my account you will seen my bet. a freebet will be fair because  i am a good customer

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Sabrina92, I'm sorry you feel that you are not properly rewarded for your activity.
I took the initiative of having a look at your account and in the last month multiple bonuses were assigned proactively to you by the Bonus department based on your activity.
We could go more in depth if you would like, but not publicly here on the Community since we are talking confidential information about your account.
Furthermore we have our own Promotions in the Community as well, in which one can make an extra profit if so desired and considering how many members join, compared to most of the recent prize pools, I think there's pretty good value here as well.

/Ray

Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10
Ok thanks for an answer. I will be happy if you give me a present in my sports account
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

Wta istanboel

tomljanovic - vanuytvank  2 @ 1,60

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 27
Rank 27
Klizan-Djokovic 1 for 2,75.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 27
Rank 27
Mladenovic-Kontaveit 2 for 1,74.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 27
Rank 27
Kvitová-Puig 2 for 9,00.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 27
Rank 27

@psrquack wrote:
Kvitová-Puig 2 for 9,00.

Puig missed a set point in the second set and that was too much this time.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 20
Rank 20

Good  use of a free bet Very Happy177.png

Looking at their stats there were too many 2-1...and I couldn't miss the higher odds Cool

Highlighted
Rank 27
Rank 27

Gavrilova-Vikhlyantseva second set 2 for 1,65.

0 Likes