Unibet tennis

Fredoaldo

Hi @Sabrina92, I'm sorry you feel that you are not properly rewarded for your activity.
I took the initiative of having a look at your account and in the last month multiple bonuses were assigned proactively to you by the Bonus department based on your activity.
We could go more in depth if you would like, but not publicly here on the Community since we are talking confidential information about your account.
Furthermore we have our own Promotions in the Community as well, in which one can make an extra profit if so desired and considering how many members join, compared to most of the recent prize pools, I think there's pretty good value here as well.

/Ray

• Like 1
Former Community Moderator

• 2 weeks later...

My secret tips for today:

Barty/Schuurs- Cirstea/Ostapenko 2 and Cilic-Zverev 1. Booth odds are around 2,5 or higher. My selected players are in good form and the opponents have much more troubles in the way to semi finals than expected.

Youngster Christian Ruud qualified for R1 French Open. I follow my fellow Norwegian and he has been in great shape.

Now up against Thompson Aus rank 88 .  Ruud is rank 158 atm , but will climb for sure. 

I do not see any odds released yet so will be interesting to see. 

19 year old Christian Ruud surprises everyone and are now ready for round 2 in French Open , where he will meet ranked 36 Ramos from Spain.   THey met one time before lasr year , also on clay , and that was a tight match that Ramos won. 

This year Ruud is much better and Ramos does not look as strong as last year. Ruud as the underdog gets 2.75 , and thats good value.  I will give Ruud a 40% chance to win this game .  Now is his chance to beat a top 100 player. 

• 1 year later...

For 7/1

wta shenzen

bencic - blinkova 1 - 1,4

combi : pliskova kr - sabalenka 2 - 1,23

Ying ying duan - diyas  2 - 1,21

wta auckland

bouchard - garcia  2 - 1,5

wta brisbane

vekic - putintseva 1 - 1,6

bertens - yastremska 2 - 1,79

kontaveit - hsieh 1 - 1,75