US Open 2020 tennis competition - daily updates and raffles & general questions

AndreiBN

Here is the final points leaderboard  in the pre tournament prediction competition :

PlaceCommunity alias Prize
1.@Purps 4€80
1.@seetank 4€80
2.@deanspleen09 3€10
2.@jerry 3€10
2.@comanimal 3€10
2.@YlarP 3€10
2.@kramplayer  3Not eligible for the prize
3.@Merenitsu 2 
3.@Ja-z-Polszy 2 
3.@Livertool 2 
3.@Dinamo2018 2 
3.@DAChampChamp 2 
3.@MicroBeard 2 
3.@XY 2 
3.@Pads 2 
3.@Powell 2 
3.@maruni 2 
3.@HAI_ROMANIA  2 
3.@GN1991 2 
3.@Ozzyholik 2 
3.@Kamon 2 
3.@AndreiBN 2 
3.@Shulya85 2 
3.@shobolanul 2 
3.@bebemic 2 
3.@FreedoM 2 
3.@kacata 2 
4.@steppek77 1 
4.@dynamo 1 
4.@dj-man 1 
4.@BillyR23 1 
4.@Ernest 1 
4.@HonorTheGame 1 
4.@gillardo 1 
4.@whereisrivaldo 1 
4.@vegas0303 1 
4.@f1v3h34d 1 
4.@Messwithme 1 
4.@Boby 1 
4.@totowizmar 1 
4.@CristianPoker80 1 
4.@fele007 1 
4.@FunckyFish 1 
4.@Whoever 1 
4.@SCOBY 1 
4.@yaverr 1 
4.@Want2Believe 1 
4.@TTABKATA 1 
4.@LeVsKaRa 1 
4.@I_love_to_win 1 
4.@FaiDeaEmo 1 
4.@MaGs 1 
4.@bizarre12 1 
4.@hajnalmaya96 1 
4.@pinki 1 
4.@Nikzzzz 1 
5.@TheStrongMan 0 
5.@Mattey83 0 
5.@MadAdo 0 
5.@successlaw 0 
5.@Pesek 0 
5.@UpizGaNy 0 
5.@Janek 0 
5.@Joco 0 
5.@kickserv 0 
5.@YpresX 0 
5.@Karmasuper 0 
5.@tatuaj7 0 
5.@Thurddzz 0 
5.@CharismaMan 0 
5.@Sparrow473 0 
5.@Uni-best 0 
5.@GothMoth 0 
  • Like 10
"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@all the winners , some things to keep in mind :

Please post in this thread , or PM me with your option for the reward. If you wish to receive poker bonus points, they can not exceed 50% of the prize value. 

Free bets can be full or you have the option to split them , but not lower than €5 per free bet.

Will post more details about the poker freeroll in a few days, but most likely it will happen this week!

Important! : Prizes will be credited in max 3-4 from tomorrow , so please don't post or spam the threads or PM me or the mods before. Wwe will try to do it as soon as possible , but be patience.

Thanks again for taking part and some new surprises will arrive in just a few days when the French Open will kick off.

• Like 6

Wow! I didn't expect that coming! I was sure someone will have more correct picks than me :)
Thank you for the competition @AndreiBN and Unibet ! Thank you Community for great fun.
I would like to split the prize into 5000 poker points and 10x5Euro freebets.

• Like 4
“Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you.”
― Joseph Heller, Catch-22

@kwasozlop - are you just 'kidding', right ? 8 out of 14 (with 4 possible outcomes per each) seems like unbeatable at all!

Well done mate, enjoy your well-deserved reward (+ all of other winning competitors)

Taking my hat off for the amazing and faithful work of @AndreiBN  and @COMMUNITY@ guys/mods to make this nice competition running 👍

@kwasozlop wrote:

Wow! I didn't expect that coming! I was sure someone will have more correct picks than me :)

• Like 3

@Pesek wrote:

I had at least 4 correct picks in overall correct daily picks not 2, but since it dosnn't change anything nevermind. Congratz to all who had 100% more luck than me.

@Pesek , you had 3 correct ones ( Day 1 , Day 12 and Day 14 ) and there was a typo..whenever i wanted to put 3 , when it was posted it only showed 2 in your case.

• Like 2

@FunckyFish wrote:

I think with 4 you qualify for a poker freeroll. I have only 3 :(

@FunckyFish , 

Since we had one question that was voided , most likely those with minimum 3 correct picks will join the freeroll.But will post more details about it in a couple of days.

• Like 2

@Shulya85 wrote:

Oh my Got Im the winner !!! I dont belive . Please 50 on 50 poker points and freebets . And in freebets on dollars not evro . Thanks )

@Shulya85 , not sure if i understand , but you wanna split your prize 50-50? Meaning 2.500 poker bonus points and a €25 free bet? The free bet will be added in your account currency, not much to do there.If your account is in $ , the free bet will in $ with the currency exchange being automatically.

• Like 1

@AndreiBN

500BP+5e freebet.  Thanks for great competition. Easily the best, juiciest one in the community.

IMO doubles winners questions could be replaced. Those tournaments are pure lotto and its impossible to pick winners here and somehow if you do you have big advantage in the comp thanks to more or less luck. Which player from the country [french,english,australian,russian] will advance the farthest, maybe squads of finals, semis-quarters for a point for each player etc. Im happy we resigned from mixed doubles which are even more unpredictable than the normal doubles 😃

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist