US Open 2020 tennis competition - daily updates and raffles & general questions

AndreiBN

Always really enjoyed a quality double's match in teenis, find them extremly spectacular and entertaining and this final was no exception.Despite ending a bit early , was a deserved win for Pavic/Sores . There were 21 games played , which gives us the answer to our daily question :

How many games, in total , will this final have? B. 21-22 games in total for this one.

I will do the raffle within the next hour and after that will get ready the next question!

With this inspired pick , each of you has earned 1 point for the most correct daily picks throughtout the competition. And this could turn out to be a very important one.

There will be 13 members to join the raffle of Day 11 ,that were inspired enough to predict the correct outcome.The lucky ones that will stand a chance of winning a €50 prize are :   

are :   

PositionCommunity alias
1.@KenTouchMe 
2.@Purps 
3.@lakers 
4.@gillardo 
5.@Merenitsu 
6.@MadAdo 
7.@Boby 
8.@DAChampChamp 
9.@Fiatgp1007 
10.@Powell 
11.@bebemic 
12.@GothMoth 
13.@Janek 
  • Like 3
"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Daily raffle list and winner updates : Day 11 :

In the video below you can find out who is the 11th raffle winner of this US Open 2020 tennis competition :

Congratulations and make good use of this €50 juicy prize. 

To the raffle winner : please claim your prize in here, or the competition thread, or by sending me a PM. This must me done before the whole competition is over, otherwise you forfait your reward. You can have free bet/s worth in full prize , but there is also the option to pick and split your prize : 50%-/50% with poker bonus points.Please mention in your post if you want BP as well and if you want the free bet to be splited into smaller value ones.Minimum is €5 free bet.

Please allow 3-4 days for the prize to be credited, so contact us only after those days passed in case you didn't get it by then, even though we try our best to credit faster, as we always did, but sometimes can take a bit longer.

For the rest of you ,tomorrow is another day,and this means,another daily competition and raffle.Try your luck and get ready to fire up the answer to the next question that will be posted bit later ,and stand a chance for winning another one of the 3 remaining daily prizes of €50 .

Thank you to all of you guys that joined this one today,and for sure looking forward to have you,and others,in the following days.

• Like 4

@Vietinis wrote:

I write B

@Vietinis , 

When you join a competition , you need to follow some rules. You posted your option twice, so you were excluded from the raffle. If this will continue , you will be excluded for good , as per this rule : 

4. Members who change their daily prediction without notifying the host more then once , or members who spam their daily pick will be excluded from the daily raffle, even if their pick was correct. It this will continue, members will be excluded for good from the competition and forfeit any potential prize.

• Like 2

@AndreiBN wrote:

Daily raffle list and winner updates : Day 8 :

In the video below you can find out who is the 8th raffle winner of this US Open 2020 tennis competition :

To the raffle winner : please claim your prize in here, or the competition thread, or by sending me a PM. This must me done before the whole competition is over, otherwise you forfait your reward. You can have free bet/s worth in full prize , but there is also the option to pick and split your prize : 50%-/50% with poker bonus points.Please mention in your post if you want BP as well and if you want the free bet to be splited into smaller value ones.Minimum is €5 free bet.

Please allow 3-4 days for the prize to be credited, so contact us only after those days passed in case you didn't get it by then, even though we try our best to credit faster, as we always did, but sometimes can take a bit longer.

For the rest of you ,tomorrow is another day,and this means,another daily competition and raffle.Try your luck and get ready to fire up the answer to the next question that will be posted bit later ,and stand a chance for winning another one of the 6 remaining daily prizes of €50 .

Thank you to all of you guys that joined this one today,and for sure looking forward to have you,and others,in the following days.

Didn't expect any luck here ))@AndreiBN :Whoohooo! May I have just a single freebet 1x50. And again, thanks a lot! 

@AndreiBN  I'm soo lucky man :cash: I would like to have my winnings as 50% poker bonus points and 50% as 5€ freebets 👍

It was 1:13 chance to won on this round, but overall it is ONLY my 2nd (maybe 3rd) correct pick (if I count it right) ... :annoyed: I'm gladly taking it anyway 👼

Many thank you WHEEL, Andrei and Unibet Community guys - shuffle-up & deal.

• Like 5

What an amazing semi final so far , as i guess there's much more to come. The aces counter already reached 26 , from bot player , which means we have the right answer to our daily question : 

How many Aces , in total , from both players , will there be in this match? D. 26 or anything above Aces in total, from both players, in this match.

I will do the raffle within the next hour and after that will get ready the next question!

With this inspired pick , each of you has earned 1 point for the most correct daily picks throughtout the competition. And this could turn out to be a very important one.

There will be 28 members to join the raffle of Day 12 ,that were inspired enough to predict the correct outcome.The lucky ones that will stand a chance of winning a €50 prize are :   

are :   

PositionCommunity alias
1.@Whoever 
2.@FunckyFish 
3.@TheStrongMan 
4.@Pesek 
5.@Vietinis 
6.@cris1285 
7.@kacata 
8.@Pads 
9.@gillardo  
10.@kickserv 
11.@SCOBY 
12.@tatuaj7 
13.@LeVsKaRa 
14.@fele007 
15.@Michelle293 
16.@deanspleen09 
17.@Kamon 
18.@dj-man 
19.@gichi 
20.@BillyR23 
21.@Panamera 
22.@comanimal 
23.@Lywyu 
24.@Nikzzzz 
25.@marius0928 
26.@maruni 
27.@I_love_to_win 
28.@Messwithme 
  • Like 2

Daily raffle list and winner updates : Day 12 :

In the video below you can find out who is the 12th raffle winner of this US Open 2020 tennis competition :

For the rest of you ,tomorrow is another day,and this means,another daily competition and raffle.Try your luck and get ready to fire up the answer to the next question that will be posted bit later ,and stand a chance for winning another one of the 2 remaining daily prizes of €50 .

• Like 3

After a very convincing opening set , Azarenka lost her rhythm and could not stop this great comeback from Osaka , who is now back to back US Open Champion.This result gives us the answer to our daily question : 

Which will be the final result of this ladies final ? B. 2-1 ( Naomi Osaka to win the final with this score ).

I will do the raffle within the next hour and after that will get ready the last question!

There will be 24 members to join the raffle of Day 13 ,that were inspired enough to predict the correct outcome.The lucky ones that will stand a chance of winning a €50 prize are :   

are :   

PositionCommunity alias
1.@Pads 
2.@rujuk85 
3.@Nestabear 
4.@MaGs 
5.@Purps 
6.@Mattey83 
7.@Livertool 
8.@dynamo 
9.@Whoever 
10.@successlaw 
11.@LeVsKaRa 
12.@shobolanul 
13.@YlarP 
14.@deanspleen09 
15.@gekas 
16.@kwasozlop 
17.@Ozzyholik 
18.@marius0928 
19.@maruni 
20.@cris1285 
21.@MicroBeard 
22.@koki1989 
23.@bebemic 
24.@Janek 
  • Like 5

Daily raffle list and winner updates : Day 13 :

In the video below you can find out who is the 13th raffle winner of this US Open 2020 tennis competition :

For the rest of you ,tomorrow is the last day day,and this means,last daily competition and raffle.Try your luck and get ready to fire up the answer to the last question that will be posted bit later ,and stand a chance for winning the last remaining daily prizes of €50 .

Thank you to all of you guys that joined this one today,and for sure looking forward to have you,and others tomorrow.

• Like 3

@Livertool  see this raflle :laugh:

is 0 lucky  :laugh:

@AndreiBN wrote:

Daily raffle list and winner updates : Day 11 :

In the video below you can find out who is the 11th raffle winner of this US Open 2020 tennis competition :

For the rest of you ,tomorrow is another day,and this means,another daily competition and raffle.Try your luck and get ready to fire up the answer to the next question that will be posted bit later ,and stand a chance for winning another one of the 3 remaining daily prizes of €50 .

• Like 1

An incredible comeback from Thiem , but not sure if this will be enough for him. Still a very long final and we can't wait to find out who is gonna be the new US Open champion.Meanwhile, looking at the stats , we can see that the winners , from both players , reached 86 and this result gives us the answer to our last daily question : 

How many "winners"  we will have , from both players, in total , in the match ? D. "Winners"  will be at least 86 or anything above in this match , from both players ( Zverev + Thiem  ) , in total.

I will do the last raffle within the next hour!

There will be 26 members to join the raffle of Day 14 ,that were inspired enough to predict the correct outcome.The lucky ones that will stand a chance of winning a €50 prize are :   

PositionCommunity alias
1.@FreedoM 
2.@Shulya85 
3.@Want2Believe 
4.@TheStrongMan 
5.@fele007 
6.@lakers 
7.@tatuaj7 
8.@Whoever 
9.@Joco 
10.@Livertool 
11.@dj-man 
12.@SCOBY 
13.@LeVsKaRa 
14.@deanspleen09 
15.@Pesek 
16.@TTABKATA 
17.@HAI_ROMANIA 
18.@KenTouchMe 
19.@hajnalmaya96 
20.@bizarre12 
21.@Pads 
22.@Kamon 
23.@whereisrivaldo 
24.@YpresX 
25.@pinki 
26.@MicroBeard 
  • Like 4

Daily raffle list and winner updates : Day 14 :

In the video below you can find out who is the 1th raffle winner of this US Open 2020 tennis competition :

Thank you to all of you guys that joined this one today!

Leaderboards will follow soon!

• Like 6

Apart from the daily giveaways,prior to this competition,we added an extra prize for the members who will get the most correct picks throughout the whole tournament.

So,thank you for your daily effort and for your support during the last 2 weeks.A huge thanks to @Jeppe-Unibet and @ReCorpH  for their generosity and support with all this. The winners will share the €200 prize.

Here is the final points leaderboard  in the tennis daily giveaway :

Part 1 of the overall most correct daily picks throughout the tournament :

PlaceCommunity aliasPointsPrize
1.@kwasozlop 8€100
2.@cris1285 7€35
2.@Kamon 7€35
2.@LeVsKaRa 7€35
3.@kickserv 6 
3.@BillyR23 6 
3.@tatuaj7 6 
3.@Joco 6 
3.@dj-man 6 
3.@Whoever 6 
3.@deanspleen09  6 
4.@CristianPoker80 5 
4.@maruni 5 
4.@Purps 5 
4.@Janek 5 
4.@kacata 5 
4.@SCOBY 5 
4.@HAI_ROMANIA 5 
4.@Want2Believe 5 
4.@lakers 5 
4.@Livertool 5 
4.@YpresX 5 
5.@Uni-best 4 
5.@yaverr 4 
5.@Sparrow473 4 
5.@Powell  4 
5.@YlarP 4 
5.@Karmasuper 4 
5.@GothMoth 4 
5.@comanimal 4 
5.@gillardo 4 
5.@Nikzzzz 4 
5.@Ozzyholik 4 
5.@Michelle293 4 
5.@Shulya85 4 
5.@fele007  4 
5.@KenTouchMe 4 
5.@Pads 4 
5.@bizarre12 4 
6.@shobolanul 3 
6.@Thurddzz 3 
6.@DAChampChamp 3 
6.@Ernest 3 
6.@I_love_to_win 3 
6.@FunckyFish 3 
6.@seetank 3 
6.@GN1991 3 
6.@Dinamo2018 3 
6.@bebemic 3 
6.@marius0928 3 
6.@FreedoM 3 
6.@TTABKATA 3 
6.@TheStrongMan 3 
6.@MicroBeard 3 

fff

• Like 8

Part 2 of the overall correct daily picks throughout the tournament :

7.@Ja-z-Polszy 2 
7.@Fiatgp1007 2 
7.@Mattey83 2 
7.@Messwithme 2 
7.@FaiDeaEmo 2 
7.@gichi 2 
7.@steppek77 2 
7.@Merenitsu 2 
7.@jerry 2 
7.@Lywyu 2 
7.@XY 2 
7.@MadAdo 2 
7.@Panamera 2 
7.@MaGs 2 
7.@dynamo 2 
7.@Pesek 2 
7.@whereisrivaldo 2 
7.@pinki 2 
8.@HonorTheGame 1 
8.@jappe 1 
8.@kramplayer 1 
8.@AndreiBN 1 
8.@CharismaMan 1 
8.@Legend_Kileer 1 
8.@Boby 1 
8.@Vietinis 1 
8.@rujuk85 1 
8.@Nestabear 1 
8.@successlaw 1 
8.@koki1989 1 
8.@hajnalmaya96 1 

• Like 7

Before US Open 2020,we've asked you to post your predictions in regards to who do you think might win or get eliminated first in a few categories of the event.There was a set of 10 questions,and you needed to pick right as many as possible,in order to stand a chance for some juicy prizes of €200!

In this strange times we are living now , this tournament had quite a few big surprises, so was not easy at all getting the right picks , but it was well done overall. We had a massive number of entrants for this competition,and i wanna thank you for it. If you guessed the highest number of correct tournament predictions you will receive a share of €200 worth of Free Bets or Poker Bonus Points (  BP can be max. 50% of the prize value ). 

Below you'll find the final results. Full leaderboard will be posted shortly :

Number Question 

Correct prediction 

1.Who will win the men's single event of 2020's US Open edition?Dominic Thiem
2.Who will win the women's single event of 2020's US Open edition?Naomi Osaka
3.Which team will win the men's doubles event of 2020's US Open edition?Mate Pavic/Bruno Soares
4.Which team will win the women's doubles event of 2020's US Open edition?Laura Siegemund/Vera Zvonareva
5.Which player, INSIDE top 10 seed players (favorites), will be first eliminated in the men's single event of 2020's US Open edition?Diego Sebastian Schwartzman
6.Which player, INSIDE top 10 seed players (favorites), will be first eliminated in the women's single event of 2020's US Open edition?Karolina Pliskova
7.Which player, OUTSIDE top 10 seed players, will have the longest run in the men's single event of 2020's US Open edition ( Will win the tournament or be last eliminated ) ?Pablo Carreno Busta
8.Which player, OUTSIDE top 10 seed players, will have the longest run in the women's single event of 2020's US Open edition ( Will win the tournament or be last eliminated ) ?Victoria Azarenka
9.Which player from United States of America, in the men's single event of 2020's US Open will go furthest in the competition?Frances Tiafoe
10.Which player from United States of America, in the women's single event of 2020's US Open will go furthest in the competition?Serena Williams
  • Like 7