US Masters

SteveWhit58

Jordan Speith is in good shape after 9 holes but with 3 and a half rounds still to go, at 5.5 the odds look very low to me.   Great player though he is, there are so many good golfers in the field that I would find it hard to back him at these odds.  (I will probably have to eat my words in three days time!)

My money's on Rory at the moment, but I'd love to see Stenson win it.

Anyone else watching?

HI @SteveWhit58, love watching the golf, heartbreak for Sergio, Jordan already making you eat your words maybe. I dont usually take a positio till after 2 rounds, everbody settled in or out of contention, but Rory looking good, cant wait till tonight. Great viewing and drama.

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@SteveWhit58 @GR1ZZL3R I might watch a bit over the weekend if time permits :)

I'd like to do a little impromptu promotion for the guys interested and reading the thread though. So, if you post a screenshot of a US Masters bet of up to €10 as one of the 20 first members, placed here on Unibet obviously and at odds 1.50 or higher, I'll credit a Free Bet over the weekend for half the amount of your placed bet :)

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

As I said I dont normally bet till saturday but how can you say no to the site that just keeps giving. First screenshot ever posted so hope its OK crash course taken and no idea on cropping,position etc but im definitely in @JeppeL.

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Shortly after I'd posted, Jordan went on that fantastic run and I was feeling rather embarassed about my  initial post.   Such is the wierdness of golf that he started his second round in a way that very few, me included, could imagine.   

He is starting to claw his way back again and at 6.5 and 31 holes played is looking a better bet to me.  However, I like the look of Rory so I've put my money where my mouth is.  Fingers crossed!   

Thanks for the competition!

1062260194_RoryMasters.png.1f305fa91a0f0c7133eaef0e12428341.png

Looking good for Rory at the moment.  Lucky for him that the chip dropped - it was going some way past.   As with Spieth on day 1, I cant help thinking that odds of 2.62 are too low to reflect the vagaries of golf. 

I really hope he wins, but there is still a long way to go and Reed is looking dangerous.  (Dangerous enough for me put an 'insurance' bet on him!) 

Come on Rory!

Wanted to place the same bet @Purps,but decided to choose this one.
Know very little about golf,but like watching.

hole.png.6df52de0bdf9c399b4a3a7eb44002b96.png

I think Rory McIlroy can improve on  1. hole,therefore chosed this bet.
Also,he needs good start in chasing of,maybe unstoppable,Patrick Reed.

Fantastic (rather lucky) par for Rory and a wobble from Reed.  

I think Fowler and Rahm are really well placed - no expectations or pressure ...... I've already got Fowler and Reed covered .... so speculatively put free bet on Rahm. (Thanks for sorting this Jeppe)

Really looking forward to the next few hours.  Come on Rory

Rory just not hitting tje puts today,  but still great viewing. Thanks to @JeppeL  for a totally unexpected promo. Just another plus for a great site and best of luck everybody with free bets. 👍

Archived