UFC fake offers.

Sect7G

Really frustrated as the UFC is something I like betting on.  Last week Live betting was advertised and then pulled as after the first few seconds the odds were pulled and never updated.

This week the bet offers for all the main event fights were available until the UFC main card started and then they are all pulled.  No live bets... no bets even allowed.  Yet the card goes 3 hours and there's 5 upcoming fights and the offer is pulled down at 10pm est?

Really dissatisfied.

• 6 months later...

I have to admit, Heel @VikingsAF is very entertaining...

@pittpitt wrote:

UniBeta poker

Whenever I'm playing, I'm sure that this is the player pool I'm up against:soyboy22

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@zeikosan wrote:

I am new and I am studying  Where and how to write    

that's fairly accurate for you to recognize that.. Unibet doesn't mind beta user and transparency!

i would go even further than that and say 'calendar advert' is in reality 'operation beta gamblers in training' LOL

hehe gotta start somewhere..an s far as i am aware most regular in this community are nice people that have a lot of positive input in some ways or another!

so welcome and gl 

Archived