UFC - The Octagon

Steel_Hungary

The next destination: the Intrust Bank Arena in Wichita, Kansas (first time). UFC 235 event brought a great fights on high level, certainly sure Friday Night ( middle of March - O2 Arena :inlove:) want to copy that performance. Small change on the original plan, Daniel Spitz missed due to medical issues, instead Maurice Greene will fight the UFC newcomer Jeff Hughes. It is a rematch, Hughes won first meeting in LFA heavylight title match via DEC.

All bouts:

Elizeu “Capoeira” dos Santos vs Curtis Millender

Tim “The Dirty Bird” Means vs Niko “The Hybrid” Price

Blagoy Ivanonv vs Ben Rothwell

Beneil Dariush vs Drew Dober

Tim “The Barbarian” Boetsch vs Omari “Wolverine” Akhmedov

Anthony Rocco Martin vs Sergio “The Panther” Moraes

Marion “The Belizean Bruiser” Reneau vs Yana Kunitskaya

Grant Dawson vs Julian “Juicy J” Erosa

Louis Smolka vs Matt “Danger” Schnell

Alex “The Great White” Morono vs Zak “The Barbarian” Ottow

Alex “The Spartan” White vs Dan Moret.

The main event is a heavyweight match between Junior dos Santos and Derrick Lewis. These players have almost a same record, but imo it is not a fifty-fifty match. I expect the former heavyweight champion Junior dos Santos victory with decision. I saw both lastgames, the Brasil showed more confident performance and enjoyable duel, although the UFC world cannot forget the American comeback against Volkov, but his schedule was really busy. 

Odds: 3.6

Dariush v Dober

Dariush is heavily favourite. Dober has a positive comment: He [Dariush] is extremely talented and super tough, I just remember watching him and admiring his martial arts. Dober last fought eightmonths ago, last KO from 2017. The Iranian closed his winless streak against Thiago Moses. Dariush to be the better fighter everywhere in this matchup. Certainly sure he can win a decision on his feet or the ground. 

Odds: 1.45

Archived