UEFA EURO 2020 group stage

TTABKATA

• 3 months later...

@Livertool wrote:

What is the point for San Marino to play qualification. Flashscores shows 47 last games. 1 draw, 46 lost. Goals 6 - 210 

200w_d

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

• 2 months later...

@CharismaMan wrote:

https://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro-2020/ticketing/

Few days to go.

LOL at the prices! :Rofl:

Also, can't wait to watch Finland vs Vatican City during the group stage! :Thumbsup:

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

• 2 months later...

@WuDu wrote:

Also, can't wait to watch Finland vs Vatican City during the group stage! 👍

To whom we are about to laugh when other makes it to tournament and other don't 😏

emu.thumb.JPG.c534046f8d0068a98cef8b809b7f7a26.JPG

Finland - Italy draw tonight and practically both are in tournament.

If Germany loses tomorrow, it just might be bye bye for them :Smirk:

• Like 3

@Livertool 

Northern Ireland? 🤣 I'm shaking in my boots already...🤣

Cute, are Litmanen and Forsell still playing? 🤣

Sorry, but we're being actively sabotaged from within. Remember this is the clown that still has a job despite finishing last in the WC group stage and last during the Nations League:

giphy

PlainGrayLice-max-1mb

Didn't want Leroy Sane for the WC. Left Özil in. Kicked out Mats Hummels. Is too stupid to get Havertz and Gündogan on the pitch. Cannot even speak proper German. Mika Häkkinen would have had a tough time to win as well if someone from within his team slashed his tires all the time...:Laugh:

@WuDu wrote:

@Livertool 

Northern Ireland? 🤣 I'm shaking in my boots already...🤣

giphy

Löw really needs to wave that magic wand a lot harder to get better results so maybe you give helping hand and go shaking with him ? :Cheeky:

Haven't seen games after wc but looks like it just getting worse. 4 goals allowed at home, hah. Management really messed up. Shouldn't be too hard to find decent coach to improve play of team with that material. I guess you will just have to wait Klopp wrapping up business with pool and then you are flying again :)

Even Litmanen, Forssell, Hyypiä and Pukki wouldn't save you now, they are just humans 🤣 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...