UEFA EURO 2020 group stage

TTABKATA

France, Portugal and one 3rd world team! I can already smell the excuses from Jogi Löw! This guys is about to weasel himself through until the WC in Qatar. :puking:

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@WuDu wrote:

France, Portugal and one 3rd world team! I can already smell the excuses from Jogi Löw! This guys is about to weasel himself through until the WC in Qatar. :puking:

3rd world? Oh I liked so much when you asked help from those 3rd world people. I can't blame nothing but myself offered you a helping hand when you had IT trouble and made so many conversations with you.

@psrquack wrote:

@WuDu wrote:

3rd world? Oh I liked so much when you asked help from those 3rd world people. I can't blame nothing but myself offered you a helping hand when you had IT trouble and made so many conversations with you.

Holy moly, relax dude! I was talking from a football perspective, Iceland obviously is not a 3rd world country! :laugh:

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

UEFA EURO 2020 tickets will go on sale to fans of qualified teams from 14:00 CET on 4 December. Tickets for supporters of participating teams Group stage: Copenhagen (14,000 tickets for supporters of participating teams) Group stage: Amsterdam, Baku, Bilbao, Bucharest, Budapest, Dublin, Glasgow and Saint Petersburg (20,000 tickets) Group stage: Munich, Rome (24,000) Group stage: London (28,000) Round of 16: Amsterdam, Bilbao, Bucharest, Budapest, Copenhagen, Dublin, Glasgow and London (12,000) Quarter-finals: Baku, Munich, Rome and Saint Petersburg (12,000) Semi-finals: London (24,000) Final: London (26,000). Supporters will have until 14:00 CET on Wednesday 18 December to apply. Fans of the four play-off winners will be able to apply for tickets shortly after those ties have been completed on 31 March 2020. 

• Like 1