Transfer rumors

JaapStam

@Poiuytrew intoduced me to this site a couple of days ago. Must say I was a bit sceptical to join a betting/poker forum but I really like the vibe in here and even though im not much into poker, I find some of the blogs very interesting. thanks for a nice read btw!

One of the things were missing is a transfer thread so Im hoping we can get something started 😏 Always fun to see how it turns out during the transfer window!

Confirmed signings today:

Former national team player Holger Badstuber to Schalke on loan from Bayern. You snooze you lose, Man City
Norwegian talent Martin Odegaard to Heerenveen on loan from Real Madrid
The Gunners signs 20 yo wing-back Cohen Bramall from Hednesford.

Top rumors:

Jovetic to Sevilla
Subotic to reunite with Klopp in Liverpool
Stoke to be next stop for Sadio Berahino. According to Sky Stoke just made a bid to buy the coveted striker from WBA.

Share all the insider info you have 🆒

Glad to see you made it @JaapStam!

I'm so much looking forward a lot to seing Odegaard in Herenveen, that kid is special and the Dutch league seems right for him to develop in for probably the next year and a half before going back to Madrid and into the first team as a regular, hala.

Oh and what do you know, Jovetic was confirmed on loan in Sevilla today:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4106624/Sevilla-complete-loan-deal-Stevan-Jovetic-former-Manchester-City-striker-joins-Inter.html

3C06AF2200000578-4106624-Striker_Stevan_Jovetic_has_completed_his_loan_move_to_Sevilla_fr-a-2_1484072208577

@whereisrivaldo, whereis @JaapStam now? :haha: 🤣

Anybody knows the truth about Diego Costa. There are rumours that China Maffia wants to sign him. And now suddenly he is not in the team, it says lower back injury. Similar happened to Oscar, first just get out of the team, than signed. Also Oscar is a shame that went there, but if Costa does, when he has chance to be a top goalscorer, and champion in the Premier League, i will be very disappointed. Feels like end of the world... He is not my favourite or something, but a classy player, he should stay in the best leagues and competitions, come on... money is not everything... or yes? :puking:

Archived