Tipster.anyone interrested in following me ? 4-500 more pics

Tipster

What the heck is this? You're posting screenshots of winning bets AFTER the games have been played? After collecting them over months and weeks? What about the ones you lost? Something very fishy here, very fishy...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Ok so i got it. You want me to post bets BEFORE the match starts. Very clever, never crossed my mind.i had a fb group where i posted BEFORE match tips, but it went dead although i was winning. I posted a few green ones to "promote" myself. Of course i am losing too, but whats the point in posting red ones ? What matters is that i am winning for over an year now and if you dont trust me i can show you my account history. Whatever, i think you should take a look at those odds tho'

@Napulancur wrote:

Whatever, i think you should take a look at those odds tho'

I'd rather take a look at the dozens of your lost bets where you also bet on Draw/Draw and lost...🤣 By the way, who do you have winning the Fifa world cup finale on sunday? I have a hunch this game might go into overtime and Germany takes the title before penalty kicks. Do you agree? The odds look juicy....

@TillusCase of trolling two people with one post? 😛

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

In my opinion it doesn't look at all like Wudu IS Jelly.. It's more about that this guy style of showing pics  corresponds a lot with those scammers on fb that ask for money for "sure tips" . Don't get caught in that.

Also that nickname over there doesn't inspire confidence at all Napulancur  = na pula in cur = take d*ck in as*

Guys, no need to get personal.

@Tipster, it's not about being a hater. I have to agree with the guys, considering the subject line of your posts. It's always great to see won bets on the site, but I don't see why anyone would follow you, just because you've won some bets. If you've lost 20k bets and won 500, I'm not that impressed.

I'd recommend you to post the bets before they're settled:

- You will show that you actually know what you're doing and can make a profit

- It brings much more value to the site, as others can place the same bets

@testuser1 wrote:

I'd recommend you to post the bets before they're settled:

You having to post that basically says all you need to know about this topic...

Archived