TheStrongMan Betting Challenge

TheStrongMan

I will play 5 tickets, with the money raised I will start again (If I catch the 5 tickets, 2 odds minimum).

3, 2, 1...Start!

456526721_Frtitlu.jpg.f84b958ed0dd0f9e51ddb76b01591b32.jpg

Life is not about how you survive the storm, but about how you dance in the rain.
What a release when I realized that the voice in my head is not who I am! Who am I, then? The one who sees this. "- Eckhart Tolle

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lost...just 1-0.

I don't give up after a fall or more mistakes, so I'll get up and move on!

• Like 1
Life is not about how you survive the storm, but about how you dance in the rain.
What a release when I realized that the voice in my head is not who I am! Who am I, then? The one who sees this. "- Eckhart Tolle

over 2.5 goals at match and over 9.5 corners in the match.

31.jpg.0cf3197ec8cb4557bcd04943155f1358.jpg

just two cards...again :)

3.jpg.4a7ac4f2577860b89a5b2d2bb4cd688c.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I will change the interface of my diary a little, namely, instead of what I was doing so far, we will replace it with the correct result from 3 attempts per match. The first time only with the minimum (1 RON), and depending on the result, we increase the stake! From the start, since I have three tries, clearly two will fall and only one will stand on in feet (I hope ... the winner). Football and ice hockey I will play! 

Good luck for me! 

• 2 weeks later...

The final correct score doesn't work, that's what I saw ... but, it seems to be a bit more down to earth, the correct score at the break. As a result, I will choose to play the correct score from the break, one chance at a match. Let's see what comes out!

Soon...

30 days / 60 matches, two a day, the correct score at the break.

Soon...