TheStrongMan Betting Challenge

TheStrongMan

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the moment I do not have a well developed plan, therefore, for the moment, this topic will freeze for a period of time ️ ️ ️ ️
Life is not about how you survive the storm, but about how you dance in the rain.
What a release when I realized that the voice in my head is not who I am! Who am I, then? The one who sees this. "- Eckhart Tolle

Bank: (currently) 10 euros
What I want to try this time is a long-term strategy. What is this strategy? Simple. I will play football live or before the game, hockey, less basketball, at odds of 1.20 (1.29), 1.3 (1.39) and 1.4 (maximum 1.49), single, double bets or treble. The objective of catching 30 odds of 1.20-1.29, 1.30-1.39, respectively 1.4-1.49. I do not intend to become rich overnight, but I want to prove to myself that it can be profitable in the long run!
Bet: I will continue with my profit until I have completed 30 consecutive winning bets!

I will post on three levels: that is, if I win my first bet (odds 1.2-1.29), I will go up to level 2 (1.3-1.39), then to level 3 (1.4-1.49) and then I will return to level 1 and even up to 30 bets! But ... less I talk and I see the facts! Good luck for me!

I will play in units:
1 Ron - 1 unit! aka 0.20 euros

• Like 2
Life is not about how you survive the storm, but about how you dance in the rain.
What a release when I realized that the voice in my head is not who I am! Who am I, then? The one who sees this. "- Eckhart Tolle

I'll start from 0 ... It's nothing, no one has succeeded from the first ... important to take it again from the beginning. I will succeed!

49265068_Screenshot_20200207-0850552.png.56ac9c6a6a8c4bc281d8ee1a9330faf0.png

for safety, I will retain 50% of the profit when I reach the 15 consecutive won bets! And I will continue the bet 16 with the other half profit...